• YES IT IS think `bout it. I`m ray허진우

I have siblings and baby brothers, and its terrible.
    When we are two, we can have contact between us. The two of them can have different characteristics, or other things. For example, we can have a fight between a tv channel, or clothes, or other things. Sometimes, you baby brother or sister can break your favorite things.(My baby brother does that and it really sucks.)

• YES IT IS think `bout it. I`m ray허진우

• Yes, It is!

You grow to be a very responsible adult, you learn how to master yourself and be very creative because you had to spend time alone, you get the best parenting because your parents don't have to divide their energies. Although you can pass some time alone, you are never lonely. I spent a lot of time with school mates and when I wanted to play with other children (or later confide in someone), I've always had great friends to go to.

• We have no one to play with!!!!!

If we are an only child, then we have no one to play with! No one to play tricks on, no one one to play games with and no one to video games with. Also, we have to do so many chores and work by ourselves. I would want a sibling to play with and shares some of my chores with.

• D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

D d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• No. I'm ever so lonely.

I have no brothers or sisters and if I had one wish I would choose to have a sibling. My parents are already quite old and they both have brothers and sisters to help them look after my grandparents, but in a few years my own father may be too old to look after himself and then I'm going to have to look after him myself with nobody sharing the work. I never had anyone to play with when I was a child and all my friends have really nice brothers and sisters who give them presents and are nice to them when they're sad. I'm so lonely I cry all the time about it. I wish I had a sibling. Being an only child is the saddest thing in my life.

• No. It is not.

As an only child I did not forge the sibling relationships that so many other people rely upon. I did receive a lot of material possessions, however, it took me longer than most to learn how to share. As an adult, I have a lot of struggles with relationships. I often wonder if I would have been better at working things out had I been able to practice on siblings at a younger age.

• Nothing wrong with having sibblings

This is a question that is completely opinion based; but, in mine, I feel it is a good thing to have a siblings or two, whether they are young or older. Having a younger sibling means you have someone who may look up to you, allowing you to set a good example for them, and if vice versa if you have an older sibling.