• Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.

Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.

• Beauty is important in today's society.

Intelligence is without a doubt very important, but in today's society where everyone is cynical, selfish, narcissistic, and obsessed with looks, I'd say beauty is pretty important. Everyone "talks" and says that "beauty isn't everything" yet they refuse to talk to someone who does not meet their standards as "beautiful people." Beauty will always give people an advantage and no matter how smart you are, people will be more drawn to you if you're pretty. I wish I could say that people focus on intelligence more but today's society doesn't give a damn about being smart and only care about "cute makeup, cute clothes" and just in general being beautiful even if it means being a straight up asshole.

• DTG dog fgbdfgbdgrbdrgbsrtbsrtbrtbsrt

Fghnfghnrghnrthnrthntgbethnrthefghhetyhety h tyhetyhfgh etyheyhertd d d f dcsdfv DVD edvedv effect eff Ed fed fed fed C Eric wed wed Wednesday wdc Ed car cwd c dew Das d we'd we'd we'd we'd wdc we cwdc edc d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Guise jo fho

Yo h h h h h m s h bel abs and the other day and I have to be a good day for you and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and the first

• Guise jo fho

• Intelligence is more important than beauty.

Intelligence is a more crucial element than beauty in life, and in the long run. Beauty is only skin deep, and it is only a bonus that gives one a step ahead in life, but it won't last long, for age will wear it out. People with or without beauty need intelligence to back them up, in order to succeed in life.

• Being beautiful is Wonderful

When you are beautiful, you are wonderful. Because that beauty will lead you to the top where you can have a better life for you and for your future. You are crowded by many people that could make you flatter and feel fluttering to the sky like a butterfly. No wonder they would compare you to a butterfly because of the beauty you had and forever will have.

• People love beautiful people.

Everything revolves around beautiful people. The media, clothes, etc. do you see nerdy people in ads? The only thing that smart people get is that they get to work so that maybe they can marry or be with beautiful people. Beautiful people get better jobs, work in Hollywood, etc. people make fun of smart ugly people but people try to emulate pretty people.

• Being prettier is better than being smart

I believe that if you are beautiful are tend to be nicer and live a healthier life style. Plus you can always get smarter but you can also get more attractive it is that you are fake looking. You also have more attractive kids and they are more confident about themselves

• Beautiful people are generally more intelligent anyway.

It all comes down to sex and reproduction. If you fit the "mold" for what is universally considered attractive in our (or any, for that matter) species than you are far more likely to reproduce. But beyond that, being beautiful means you get to enjoy more human connections. More friends, more mates, more sex, and generally a better social life. Not to mention that physical beauty is a sign of good health, which it could be argues that good physical health could mean healthy brain development as well.

Remember, nature wins out in the end. Society and all of its constructs are nothing compared to raw animal instinct. Beautiful people flip a switch in all of us, we all desire them and we desire to be them. If beauty wasn't important, cosmetic surgery wouldn't exist.

Coming from someone who is not beautiful, I'd rather give up some of my cognitive edge (however little I may have) for a better physical appearance.

• Intelligence is Beauty

Intelligence, not beauty, is needed for human survival. Plus, someone who is intelligent is beautiful already regardless of outside looks. Beauty isn't just skin deep--it's how someone carries themselves with grace and intellect. Norms of beauty, if they are to be believed, would destroy the human race as hunky male models and starving, anorexic female models aren't the ones who should breed due to a thinning of the gene pool.

• No it is not better to be beautiful.

Being beautiful can only get you so far in life. Eventually one day your looks will fade and if you have not gathered any knowledge by that you will completely fail and most likely end up homeless on the streets somewhere or working at a low wage payinh job that only people who are in the younger age group usually apply for. All looks fade, but knowledge can get you far in life.

• Intelligence is more important than beauty

Intelligence is more important than beauty because without intelligence you wouldn't be able to get a good job and you won't be able to provide for yourself independently. Also beauty doesn't last forever you could get into a car accident develop an illness etc. However your intelligence always stays with you. No matter what you do it will be there, you will also be independent be able to provide for yourself and grow from there. Therefore Intelligence is more important than beauty.

• Beauty is unimportant!! *^-^*

Have you ever been depressed because you thought you was ugly? Well, being beautiful and ugly is unimportant. Instead, you can be intelligent, funny, talented, and smart. This will be more valuable than beauty. Good looking people may be beautiful and handsome, but that doesn't mean they are full of happiness. Lastly, beauty doesn't last forever. Someday, it will fade away slowly. In conclusion, I think it is better to be intelligent than beautiful. Thanks for reading. *^^*

• Beauty is unimportant!! *^-^*

• It is better to be smart

Some may argue that being pretty is better but most people are more likely to listen to someone who has intelligence than someone who is pretty than dumb. People who are just pretty are shown to be shallow and have boring convos because there is nothing much behind a face. But someone who is smart can keep a conversation and has evidence to back things up so they are more likely to have your attention the whole time your with them

• Intelligence is beautity

Yes, is some cultures beauty is more important than intelligence, but in the 21st century the world runs on intelligence. Intelligence is rare, it's easy to find beautiful person than a intelligent person. Sure, being attractive can be nice, more friends, easier to find a mate, etc. But that's where it ends

• DTG dog fgbdfgbdgrbdrgbsrtbsrtbrtbsrt

• I smart okey

Jknnkjkjkjhiuoiuhoihiouiuihiouiouiuihiuhuiouhh
    iuuh
    uihiuoi
    huiohu
    uiioiuh
    uiuhuu

ihuuipuh
    uiiui'
    ji[ \
    90i u uuuii iui i u j jji8 88u ui io ou oiuooi ui oio uoi iio iiooi uiooi uiu 65 ig yg gy yy oi uyiyg yggugoui yu gyu y yty yuii tg tg tgyyft ty tft ty f

• I smart okey

iuuh
    uihiuoi
    huiohu
    uiioiuh
    uiuhuu

ihuuipuh
    uiiui'
    ji[ \