• DTG dog fgbdfgbdgrbdrgbsrtbsrtbrtbsrt

Fghnfghnrghnrthnrthntgbethnrthefghhetyhety h tyhetyhfgh etyheyhertd d d f dcsdfv DVD edvedv effect eff Ed fed fed fed C Eric wed wed Wednesday wdc Ed car cwd c dew Das d we'd we'd we'd we'd wdc we cwdc edc d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Guise jo fho

Yo h h h h h m s h bel abs and the other day and I have to be a good day for you and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and the first

• Guise jo fho

• Intelligence is more important than beauty.

Intelligence is a more crucial element than beauty in life, and in the long run. Beauty is only skin deep, and it is only a bonus that gives one a step ahead in life, but it won't last long, for age will wear it out. People with or without beauty need intelligence to back them up, in order to succeed in life.

• Being beautiful is Wonderful

When you are beautiful, you are wonderful. Because that beauty will lead you to the top where you can have a better life for you and for your future. You are crowded by many people that could make you flatter and feel fluttering to the sky like a butterfly. No wonder they would compare you to a butterfly because of the beauty you had and forever will have.

• People love beautiful people.

Everything revolves around beautiful people. The media, clothes, etc. do you see nerdy people in ads? The only thing that smart people get is that they get to work so that maybe they can marry or be with beautiful people. Beautiful people get better jobs, work in Hollywood, etc. people make fun of smart ugly people but people try to emulate pretty people.

• Being prettier is better than being smart

I believe that if you are beautiful are tend to be nicer and live a healthier life style. Plus you can always get smarter but you can also get more attractive it is that you are fake looking. You also have more attractive kids and they are more confident about themselves

• Beautiful people are generally more intelligent anyway.

It all comes down to sex and reproduction. If you fit the "mold" for what is universally considered attractive in our (or any, for that matter) species than you are far more likely to reproduce. But beyond that, being beautiful means you get to enjoy more human connections. More friends, more mates, more sex, and generally a better social life. Not to mention that physical beauty is a sign of good health, which it could be argues that good physical health could mean healthy brain development as well.

Remember, nature wins out in the end. Society and all of its constructs are nothing compared to raw animal instinct. Beautiful people flip a switch in all of us, we all desire them and we desire to be them. If beauty wasn't important, cosmetic surgery wouldn't exist.

Coming from someone who is not beautiful, I'd rather give up some of my cognitive edge (however little I may have) for a better physical appearance.

• Beauty is at least as important as intelligence.

Beauty and intelligence are both inherited traits. Therefore neither are reason for boasting any more than inherited wealth is. Both can be developed further by individuals willing to do the work.
    It is important therefore to decide where to focus our effort.
    I believe that both should be fostered with a slight emphasis on beauty.
    A certain level of intelligence is essential for us to get through life smoothly. Especially Intelligent people have great power at their disposal. It is an incredibly versatile tool.
    However it carries a burden. Highly intelligent people may also find that life seems to have an emptiness to it.

Beauty is something that some people are born with. But as we age the environment takes its toll. Individuals who work hard to maintain their fitness and health will not only maintain their Beauty into old age but will generally live longer and healthier lives than those who maintain their only their intellect.
    The value of a person, in the end is found in how much they sacrifice in order to help others. It is not what they are born with but what they do with it that matters.

• The beautiful are rarely alone

And often seem to have a happier existence. They get the opportunity to procreate and are normally with a partner allowing for a better quality of life and overall better health. Being intelligent without looks puts you at an overall disadvantage. This from someone who is not good looking. Given the choice, I would take looks any day

• Intelligence is Beauty

Intelligence, not beauty, is needed for human survival. Plus, someone who is intelligent is beautiful already regardless of outside looks. Beauty isn't just skin deep--it's how someone carries themselves with grace and intellect. Norms of beauty, if they are to be believed, would destroy the human race as hunky male models and starving, anorexic female models aren't the ones who should breed due to a thinning of the gene pool.

• No it is not better to be beautiful.

Being beautiful can only get you so far in life. Eventually one day your looks will fade and if you have not gathered any knowledge by that you will completely fail and most likely end up homeless on the streets somewhere or working at a low wage payinh job that only people who are in the younger age group usually apply for. All looks fade, but knowledge can get you far in life.

• Intelligence is more important than beauty

Intelligence is more important than beauty because without intelligence you wouldn't be able to get a good job and you won't be able to provide for yourself independently. Also beauty doesn't last forever you could get into a car accident develop an illness etc. However your intelligence always stays with you. No matter what you do it will be there, you will also be independent be able to provide for yourself and grow from there. Therefore Intelligence is more important than beauty.

• DTG dog fgbdfgbdgrbdrgbsrtbsrtbrtbsrt

• I smart okey

Jknnkjkjkjhiuoiuhoihiouiuihiouiouiuihiuhuiouhh
    iuuh
    uihiuoi
    huiohu
    uiioiuh
    uiuhuu

ihuuipuh
    uiiui'
    ji[ \
    90i u uuuii iui i u j jji8 88u ui io ou oiuooi ui oio uoi iio iiooi uiooi uiu 65 ig yg gy yy oi uyiyg yggugoui yu gyu y yty yuii tg tg tgyyft ty tft ty f

• I smart okey

iuuh
    uihiuoi
    huiohu
    uiioiuh
    uiuhuu

ihuuipuh
    uiiui'
    ji[ \

• Beauty may lack substance.

I'm one of those guys who aren't considered good-looking right of the bat, have to work a little harder to make an impression, not saying im ugly either. But i've come to the realisation that a good-looking guy standing next to an intelligent one is only good-looking until he opens he's mouth whenever a friend of mine and i are chatting up girls he being perhaps the significantly better looking one i have found that looks are great but they are limited they don't go all the way once someone has appreciated ones beauty thats about as deep as it can get conversations can be dry and understimulating whereas the smarter counterpart is able to get deeper than the physicalities of ones exterior because of their ability to ask searching questions. Laughter, charm and bedazzlement make for a more significant impression on woman and people as a whole.

• Beauty alone gets you nowhere in life

Sure, being attractive can be nice, more friends, easier to find a mate, etc. But that's where it ends

Without intelligence, you have to rely on other people to do things for you (because let's face it, how can you do things on your own if you don't know how to do them?)

In a business sense, intelligence is way more important, you can be the most beautiful/handsome person in the world, but I wouldn't trust you one bit if you had no idea what you were talking about

For example, if you were in the field of food service, if you didn't know how to cook, and relied completely on your looks, there's no way I'm eating your food, or say you were a plumber, and you knew nothing about pipes, I don't care how you look, you aren't touching the plumbing in my house, or say you are a service installer (say cable), I don't care if you show up in a uniform or a suit and tie, if you can't terminate or run coax properly, don't bother walking up to my door

On the other hand, say you're a 5 star chef, but you have 3 eyes and a huge freaking mole on your chin, I don't care, at least you earned those 5 stars, your food must be delicious, or say you're a professional plumber who is passionate in your craft, but you show up in a moth eaten and stained T-Shirt, who cares? At least I know I can trust my basement won't get flooded, or say you're a service installer (again let's say cable), and you have a certification in RF broadcasting and are a seasoned cabling tech, but you have a cleft lip and visibly missing 7 teeth, I'll still trust you to reliably install the service... Why? Because you have intelligence, who cares how you look when you're doing your work?

I think that is lost in business today, people care so much on looks and presentation, that they forget about the work on hand, and the resulting work is downright HORRIBLE, because the worker isn't intelligent in his/her field, I have seen this happen so much, that not only do I find it hard to find a job, but I don't trust anybody but myself to get work done, as I know the moment I hire someone to do it, they're bound to mess something up, but hey, at least they we're good looking... Right? Sigh

And in life, if you aren't employed, you aren't making money, and if you aren't making money, it's hard to find a place to live, and if you're homeless, what's the point of looking nice anyway?

• Rare to find

Intelligence is rare, its easy to find beautiiful person than a intelligent person.D d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d typing 'd' because it says that i need more words

• Hi im blehv

Life is Difficult vjhnyhny tv gtb bh hy y y y cf,v cjv jsd vjsd vjsd vhv asdgv sdfvsdfvrsdnvfvndtvsdv sdgv sd vgdf vysgvys vsdv sv sdv sdv g gyg ygsyg y gvdysd gy gy usdg gy gy fy dc tdc tdctdftsd tsxt ddsfc tasfc tasxctas astctasxcf t asfctafsasfuasf tas xf afz