• Beauty is better

Being beautiful gets you friends, Money, Power and respect whereas intelligence doesn't bring you anything worthwhile. Intelligence generally leads to depression and being ugly definitely leads to poor self worth and loneliness especially as smart people are bullied, After which there is no comeback, There is no purpose. Beauty is a comfort and a safety net whereas intelligence is sharp and painful and causes misery.

• Thots are better

It is better to be a thot than brain because thots are great have you ever met a brain they are so CONDESCENDING when they speak to you they are just trying to appear more intelligent but thots are so much better because they cradle your heart and they care for you

• What is Beauty?

What actually is beauty? Everyone's eye site is different, so there is actually no certain thing called beauty. Yes, you have an idea about some one who you think is pretty. I think Gigi Hadid is pretty, but that doesn't mean that everyone else thinks she's pretty! But just my opinion. I'm just an 11 year old girl.

• Being smart isn't good

Look I've always been flattered for being a smart guy, but being intelligent makes you vulnerable. Why? Because you're more aware of your surroundings. When you're smart you worry too much, you overthink, you are more afraid, you are more frustrated. Being smart won't let you sleep at night, it will only make you wish you weren't that smart.

• Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.

Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.Being Beautiful is better than being intelligent.

• Beauty is important in today's society.

Intelligence is without a doubt very important, but in today's society where everyone is cynical, selfish, narcissistic, and obsessed with looks, I'd say beauty is pretty important. Everyone "talks" and says that "beauty isn't everything" yet they refuse to talk to someone who does not meet their standards as "beautiful people." Beauty will always give people an advantage and no matter how smart you are, people will be more drawn to you if you're pretty. I wish I could say that people focus on intelligence more but today's society doesn't give a damn about being smart and only care about "cute makeup, cute clothes" and just in general being beautiful even if it means being a straight up asshole.

• DTG dog fgbdfgbdgrbdrgbsrtbsrtbrtbsrt

Fghnfghnrghnrthnrthntgbethnrthefghhetyhety h tyhetyhfgh etyheyhertd d d f dcsdfv DVD edvedv effect eff Ed fed fed fed C Eric wed wed Wednesday wdc Ed car cwd c dew Das d we'd we'd we'd we'd wdc we cwdc edc d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Guise jo fho

Yo h h h h h m s h bel abs and the other day and I have to be a good day for you and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and the first

• Guise jo fho

• Intelligence is more important than beauty.

Intelligence is a more crucial element than beauty in life, and in the long run. Beauty is only skin deep, and it is only a bonus that gives one a step ahead in life, but it won't last long, for age will wear it out. People with or without beauty need intelligence to back them up, in order to succeed in life.

• Intelligence is Beauty

Intelligence, not beauty, is needed for human survival. Plus, someone who is intelligent is beautiful already regardless of outside looks. Beauty isn't just skin deep--it's how someone carries themselves with grace and intellect. Norms of beauty, if they are to be believed, would destroy the human race as hunky male models and starving, anorexic female models aren't the ones who should breed due to a thinning of the gene pool.

• No it is not better to be beautiful.

Being beautiful can only get you so far in life. Eventually one day your looks will fade and if you have not gathered any knowledge by that you will completely fail and most likely end up homeless on the streets somewhere or working at a low wage payinh job that only people who are in the younger age group usually apply for. All looks fade, but knowledge can get you far in life.

• Intelligence is more important than beauty

Intelligence is more important than beauty because without intelligence you wouldn't be able to get a good job and you won't be able to provide for yourself independently. Also beauty doesn't last forever you could get into a car accident develop an illness etc. However your intelligence always stays with you. No matter what you do it will be there, you will also be independent be able to provide for yourself and grow from there. Therefore Intelligence is more important than beauty.

• Beauty is unimportant!! *^-^*

Beauty denerates with time but what remains forever is what we learn, the knowledge we gain, the power of brain. Beauty is external. It does no good to other people's life or even your own life. All that matters is what you are and how you carry yourself. A gentle personality is worth more than a fair skin with dead emotions.

Intelligence is something that benefits mankind. Improves a life. Give direction to people around. And no one can steal it. The more you share the more it gets better. On the other hand beauty. Its no where related to benefit to mankind. Beauty is something that is temporary. Have no value when it comes to emotions and sentimental things of people's life. Once you have intelligence you can make yourself feel beautiful. That is more important than putting makeup and looking gorgeous but with a empty brain. A brain can make you feel beautiful which hence makes you look good.

• Beauty is unimportant!! *^-^*

• Beauty is unimportant!! *^-^*

• Because than you pay more attention to who you look like then the star shining inside you

When you pay more attention to your looks you want to make an entrance but you also want to says that "i'm beautiful nothing else matters" with that answer you block the star inside of you when you need to be yourself and let you inner beauty shine on the outside.

• What is Beauty?

• I prefer intelligence over beauty anyday.

Yes , being beautiful is a major plus , but there is nothing better than being being intelligent. I as a beautiful young lady do know firsthand that it can help you out in some places , but there are places that beauty can't take you and thats where intelligence step in.

• Beauty is unimportant!! *^-^*

Have you ever been depressed because you thought you was ugly? Well, being beautiful and ugly is unimportant. Instead, you can be intelligent, funny, talented, and smart. This will be more valuable than beauty. Good looking people may be beautiful and handsome, but that doesn't mean they are full of happiness. Lastly, beauty doesn't last forever. Someday, it will fade away slowly. In conclusion, I think it is better to be intelligent than beautiful. Thanks for reading. *^^*