• It brings a smile to your face as well as the receivers. You should know how much it changes their life by a small gift.

Do you know how giving makes us more blessed than getting? We can get so much happiness when we see how God is glorified in our giving and when we see Him bless others through our giving.
    I believe that giving is better. It is very important to give without waiting for anything in return.
    To give is better than to take, teaches us the value of sharing and makes us aware that a gift is only as good as the thought behind it.
    People just forget how the simple act of sharing can change someone’s life for the better. There are still who give without expecting something in return.
    It always feels good when receiving something. But there is some kind of satisfaction when giving gifts to others. No matter how valuable the gift may be, giving generates more happiness than receiving.

• Uh Oh, Sappy Stuff Ahead

When I was eight years old, my mom's good friend from college's daughter got leukemia, at age two. Fast forward two years: she's all better--NEC! (No Evidence of Cancer.) So she and her mom, dad, and brother come to visit, and when we go to the zoo I get her a little stuffed tiger. The look on her face gave me more happiness then all of the Christmas' I had ever been alive for.

• Foundation Of Peace

I believe it is far better to give than to receive. Being thirty, I've had plenty of opportunities to give and receive and by far the giving impacts me far more. There is nothing better than giving a homeless person a roof or a hungry person a meal. I enjoy receiving things, but I find I get more out of giving.

• It is better to give than to receive.

It is better to give than to receive. The spirit of charity is preferable to greed and selfishness. People feel better when they have given a gift because they done someone a favor. In general it is better to help others than to demand things from them. Giving is better than receiving.

• Yes. I believe it is better to give than to receive.

Yes. I believe it is better to give than to receive, because when you give you receive. I believe all of your good deeds come back full circle in life. No to mention the great feeling you get when you do something nice for someone. Its a special memory that you will have for ever.

• Giving is really important to do

If you dont give you wont get if you give good things will happen if you dont give you wont be known to much. If you give you can become famous or popular and it will consider you a good person. If you give youll extend gods smile and increase his kingdom

• Giving is really important to do

• Giving is really important to do

• Giving is really important to do

• Better to give than to receive!!!

It is better to give than to receive because it gives you a great feeling. It is very nice to others who are less fortunate than you. Some people don't like to give but it is just right to give other than receive. You should in my opinion give rather than receive.

• Getting is more fun.

No, it not better to give than to receive, because we all know that getting something is better. People who say that giving is better only want to convince you that you shouldn't feel bad about not getting anything. But we all know that other people helping us out is nice.

• Receiving is worth more

There is a lot of good in giving. It is a selfless act and often times it will make you feel good when you see how happy you make people. If given the choice though I much rather receive things. This way you are getting stuff and it will make you happy.

• For humans are more self serving than selfless.

Which is inevitable, for we are the only ones who can never escape from ourselves. To receive is thus much better. Even when we feel good giving rather than receiving, that feeling itself is actually you receiving something even if the (tangible) act is that of giving. . . .