Is it better to live a life with no friends with money than a life with many friends with no money?

Asked by: famer
  • Derp dude m8

21 pilets vnbdfvjhfd n njnvd vcbvd jhbvc ncxh bljnb jb u kjhgv ljhbv,jh hv hg v vjhg jgu ygm nvu y uj gg vjhgv uyg h hhh h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Dheh rjrjr rbrhr

D d d d d d f r t t t t t t t t t t t t tbt tbt tbt tbt t t t t f f f f f f f f f f. Tf tf f f t fv fr. T t tvtvtvtvtvtvtbtvtvvrtvtvt r t f f f f f

• Dheh rjrjr rbrhr

• Money is always with you

Friends come and go, money is the key to happiness because it will never leave you no matter what unless you spend it on something, and you can buy everything with it. The amount of money says how we should be treated and therefore being rich is the best thing ever.

• Nandos is key

Bu ih hub ih Bihari buy buh buh b but uhb uhb uhb uhb uhb uhb uhb uhb hub uh Bub Yu buy byb hub Yu uhb uhb hub Hugh Ubuntu uh uhb uhb hub hub hub hub hub uhb uhb uh buh buh bn n n n n nandos

• Nandos is all

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

• Friends are more important

Friends can help you and you can earn money. ....... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. M.. .. .. .. .. Hjgghffhggggjbggddfggfdfgggfggfg got to go got to go t. I land I have no clue who they really need a good one for you and you I was a great little time for a long few years and the rest of the best year of high quality of life and

• It's better to be a rich loner than a poor person with friends

Money is money and without it we cannot live our lives. We won't be able to provide ourselves with the basic needs i.E food, clothes etc. and without money children's lives are at stake they won't have a full education meaning a life without a job and who knows what the future generation will turn into without money

• H s. S snne

Hjjjjjc f c c c c d d. D d. F d d d. D d d. D d. D d. D d d. D d. D d e. D s s. S s. S. S s. S s s. S s s. S s s. S s. S s. E s. S s s. S s

• Money is important.

Also, if you are rich, you can go to jail with other rich people, making good connections for the future. If you are poor, you will be locked up with crack smoking losers. It all depends on the connections you want to meet in life. Money = meeting connected people

• Money brings you fake friends. When you are broke everyone find a reason to dislike you.

When you have a nice job, house, car, people want to be around you with their hands out saying they are your friend. Lose the job, car and house and see how things change. The same people won't know you anymore. People will gossip about you negatively. True friends will stick together through good and bad times. True friends support each other for positive behavior and outcomes.

• Friends are more important

• H s. S snne

• Everything you need is free

Everything truly important in ones life is free, and can't be bought even with all the money of the world. It can not buy you people who will care for you and cherish you, you can only get them, true friends, if you go out there with nothing but your bare feelings and true self. Nobody can be happy alone, because if you're alone noone will be there to make you feel better when you're sad or anything. Money could never make you truly happy.

• Your friendship is worth something

Our friendship is worth something, money is not. When you grow old, it’s not the money that you think about, or how much rich you were. But it is the memories that you had with your friends that will make you smile. Because money gets old, or rather we forget about how it was like to have money, but we never, ever forget about how it was like to have friends. Money may come and go, but the memories of your friendship will always stay with you.
    When you’re sad, its not the money that’s going to come to you and console you, but your friends will. Not being able to call a friend hurts more than not having enough money in your bank account. So if you’re worried that you’re not making enough money to make you happy, don’t look at your salary but your friendship. Because spending more time with your friends will bring you more joy than working a few extra hours to make more money.
    See, you have to work a lot to get this hard-earned money that can’t even let you have happiness. But the friendship comes out naturally, with a bright fun life and joy. Wasting your time on friends is going to be a lot better that wasting your money on stupid stuff that we don’t even need! What’s the point of having money, if you don’t have anyone to enjoy it with?
    Because it's our friendship that makes us feel rich, not the money that we're making without them.

• Friendship promises what money cannot

Indeed money can buy us what we need to live, but on the concrete side. To live, we also need relationships, because life is not only physical ; it also deals with spirit, connection between humans... Friendship, as love, is part of our lives because we cannot choose to live completely alone. Human is "made" for living in community, with the others. Besides, friendship brings us more happiness than money, which only gives us the illusion of happiness. Though friendship is true, we can feel it : it is sensation and so it's more reliable than money.

• Friendship is most definitely more important.

Friendship is something you will cherish for the rest of your life. You can't say the same about money. Life without friends is life not worth living. Money may come and go but the memories of your friendship with someone will stay with you forever. Money is not so important because it just cannot buy you the happiness you may long for.

• It is always better to have friends than money because friendships last a lifetime.

In a person's life, he or she may make as much money as they please. However, when one makes friends , those friendships can last a lifetime. In order to grow as an individual , one must learn to communicate with a variety of people. Friendship is always going to be around. Money, however will not.

• Money does not buy happiness.

Money doesn't buy you happiness forever, maybe just for a minute, but it is not eternal. People who have friends live longer, because they can have a good laugh, and have ice cream, and go to the park and have so much fun because they are happy and have friends.

• Friendship is extremely important in one person's life

A person without friends doesn't have anything to live towards. A person who does not socialize with other people or doesn't build up relationships with other people are also likely to become insane due to their social isolation within their own life. Money cannot really develop PROPER friendships with people.