Is it better to live in a rural area rather than a city?

• Rural areas are more relaxed.

Cities are fun to visit, but I'd much rather live day-to-day in the country or a small town than a large city. Daily life is just easier in small towns. Commuting to work takes all of ten minutes; there's no monster lines at grocery stores, banks, etc.; and everybody knows each other so it's easier to negotiate things like payments if you forget your wallet or are short money. Plus, you can be absolutely, undeniably alone with nature in the country. You simply cannot find that anywhere in a large city.

• Yes, its way better

Where in a city could you just walk out side and see two Bighorn sheep battling for a mate? Where could you in a city drive to work all the way across town and not see one other car and have the road all to your self? Rural life is full of wild life and peace.

• The cost of living in cities is higher than in rural areas.

Urban people have to accept that the living cost is higher than other places. Housing, which is the controversy issue, is the particular to demonstrate this idea. It is usually that the cost of rent housing in rural areas is much cheaper than in the city due to the lack of the space for large density.

• Cities are better to live in

Well first of all, I am a city person, so I think cities are better. Although, in a cities there are more fun things to do. For example, you could go shopping. Also, it is very easy to get around; there are buses, trains, and taxis( not sure if that is spelled). So I personally think cities are better to live in.

• Yes, rural life is better than life in a city.

Yes, in my personal opinion, living in a rural area is much better than living in a city. Living in a rural area means there are fewer people which, in turn, exposes you to fewer problems you encounter in a city such as traffic, high crimes rates, and high rates of homelessness. Rural area is also much more relaxing because it is much quieter than a large city.

• Cities are better to live in

• Cities are better

Cities provide the same resources per few blocks that a rural area provides in total. Cities allow people a huge variety of shops and cultural attractions in a small area, and allow people far more job opportunities than rural areas. Cities have far better transportation possibilities, including the feasible possibility of walking.

• Cities are better to live in,

Cities are better to live in because you can do lots of more things in the area. Also you can walk to more places in a much shorter time than the country. Another postie thing about the city is that you can always find something new to do that you have never dome before. This is what my opinion is on the city.

• Cities are good because

Cities are having more technologies than rural areas. In cities, we can get good food dishes, good transportation system, good schools and colleges, good shopping places, good hospitals rather than villages or rural areas. In villages or rural areas, when storm or wind blows more rapidly then the soil also carried by air and come into houses or in our eyes.