Is it better to reheat pizza in the microwave (yes), or eat it cold (no)?

Asked by: shark1154
  • Reactiviation of Proteins

Lets be honest cold pizza is great because of it's convenience, and those that eat cold pizza are probably eating dominos, pizza hut, etc. which means the pizza doesn't really need to be reheated; because it is mediocre. (mediocre pizza is still good) That being said if you had a better slice or pie than you would wish to reheat it, the best way possible, via an oven, you want to do this because this because of the crunch, and i imagine a lot of the arguements for cold pizza are based off of improper reheating which either burned their mouth or made them sacrifice some sliding cheese. Regardless the nail in the coffin for cold pizza is that the juicy bits the parts that makes our mouths water are the proteins, fats, and carbs. When something is cold you don't have the same reactivity, the proteins lie dormant,cold pizza loses its potential.This can easily be tested by simply smelling the pizza cold and than after it is out of the oven reheated. Also reactive materials can be detected by your nose easier, and since the sense taste is based off of smell it, well It doesn't look so good for cold pizza.

• Warm pizza is awesome

Cold is unhuman like, come on, this dish is made to be hot af. Warm pizza for the win and also for president. Cold pizza is only for people who do not like hot pizza which makes senses cause if the liked cold pizza then they would obliviosly vote for cold pizza.

• Awesome reallly awesome

• Cold Pizza is best

Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Pizza taste better when cold.Tadah .

• Nuke That Pizza

There is one type of pizza that I can think of that actually tastes good cold, other than that I do not think eating cold pizza is desirable. Unless it's an emergency. I prefer to put the pizza in the microwave just long enough to warm it up, but not long enough to make the cheese boil.

• Reheated Pizza is Better than Cold Pizza

Reheated pizza is definitely better than cold pizza. I have several reasons for this. First, if the pizza is cold, the cheese and the crust gets harder and the toppings don't taste as good. Second, when I eat hard things with loose teeth, the loose teeth hurts very much and it might start bleeding. Third, cold pizza has kind of a stale flavor and I don't like stale food. Reheated pizza smells better than cold pizza which has no smell at all. That is why I think reheated pizza is better than cold pizza.

• Pizza is simply better served warm

Pizza is one of the few foods that I will eat the leftovers. While I can absolutely tolerate eating pizza cold, it is much better warm. Reheating it does change the consistency a bit, but that is to be expected with almost any food you reheat. Pizza is best when the cheese is melted, the toppings are warm and the flavors merge together.

• Microwaved pizza tastes bad

It feels good to eat as a little midnight snack and doesn't feel as fatty! I love hot pizza as much as the next person and I prefer pizza straight out the oven, but I think that leftovers don't taste nearly the same if they've been microwaved. So in my opinion:
    pizza straight from the oven > cold pizza > microwaved pizza

• Nnhbh bg cg g

Efjweq ddouewbfrew h ff ewf wj djwf wef wf ebwfw d w we f wddefwfniwnf ewfewinfiwnf dfwife f wef wf wf nj nj nj dv ds vjds sv d d sv fnnbn b b b b b b b b bb b bb b b b b b b b b b

• Why would you want hot, soggy pizza??

I agree that a pizza is good when first cooked/bought. When you decide to warm up the leftover pizza you run the risk of a soggy pizza; and no one likes soggy pizza. Cold pizza enhances the flavors and makes each bite an amazing experience. Cold pizza for the win!!

• Cold Pizza is best

• Cold Pizza is best

• Colder Pizza Leads to a Better Future

Heating up pizza takes up time. That time could be spent being productive. Pizza that is microwaved also reduced the flavor the pizza has. This reduced taste leads to an awful beginning of your work day, thereby reducing productivity. Save the taste, stay productive, and live a better life. #coldpizza

• Like a different dish

Pizza is only god warm the first time it's cooked. After you reheat it, it loses flavor and doesn't taste quite as good as before.. Eating it cold is an easy, safe, and delicious snack. There aren't many facts about this, it really all comes down to personal tastes and preferences.

• Cold is better

Cold pizza taste really good especially if you add garlic sauce. Reheated pizza doesnt taste as good as it was to begin with. It turn really melty and taste like rubber.Its like eating blubeery baby seals. With cold pizza the cheese taste very good and sometimes even better than pizza that was hot in the first place.