• Its not cruel.....

Firstly animals will die if they are not bred and where are they bred at zoos. Zoos breed animals that are endangered so animals don't get extinct. Everyone thinks that it is cruel to keep animals in cages but I would say how about everyone just think of the logic behind the debate.

• Animals deserve freedom, too

Animals have feelings and emotions too. I think it's wrong to leave animals inside a small metal box with little room to run, play or interact with others and are fed with cheap food. Do children in an orphanage stay in cages with nothing to do? No. So why can't animals be allowed to run and play with others?

• Yes it is as

Freedom is ones birthright,it is outright in human,history speaks the unspoken and showcases the sacrifices made for freedom,imagine if people are willing to give up everything for their freedom then, how crucial and important it might be.Animals in cages ask us to consider questions of beauty and truth, of freedom and risk, of restriction and protection, or control and release. Imagine yourself in a cage ,u would be willing to give up on anything to get out, so it is cruel and wrong

• Why their life is worthless than yours?

Do you want to live in a cage? Be honest how many of us want to live in a cage ? Animals do not deserve it. Like all people, they have a right to be free . People who make them and supporter are cruel. None of us have the right to torture them.

• Yes it is

Animals should not be kept in cages because it is very cruel. They don’t have
    enough space to exercise, they don’t learn life skills, therefore there are bad
    consequences and they will be very unhappy.
    If animals are kept in cages they will not have enough space to exercise. This is
    cruel because they cannot stay fit which will lead to them being so unhealthy
    and sick. Space is a big issue! It can lead to animals dying. We must stop animals
    being kept in cages!

• Its not cruel.....

• For short periods of time no

When I take my cat to the vet or travel, she refuses to come out of her cat carrier. Once out (usually takes two people to get her out), she will make great efforts to get back into the carrier. It is her safe place when she is not at home. That being said, as an indoor cat, she is never in a cage at home.

• No, so long as its not for extensive amounts of time.

Keeping an animal in a cage is fine so long as you don't keep them in there for days at a time. If you need to put an animal in a cage while you got to work, or in my case, college. I don't leave my puppy in a cage for more than about two hours. The cage is 4x5 ft which is rather large. He is only about 18 pounds and has plenty of room to walk around and play with his toys. I cant leave him to roam my house. There is nothing wrong with putting him in a cage for two hours when i go to class. Leave him a bit of water and a bit of food and he is fine, usually sleeps.