Is it dangerous for students to bring cell phones to school?

• Yes, it is dangerous for kids to bring cell phones to school.

Cell phones provide an unnecessary distraction to students learning. This is dangerous to their adult life. There are also a lot of future career criminals in school that will punch a kid in the face and steal their cell phone. Children are at risk at school from these bad kids. They should not make themselves a target by bringing cell phones.

• Actually ....... Yeah....

Cellphones...Yeah, they are quite dangerous for students. The thing is that, you actually go to school to learn new things, study and of, course... Spend time and enjoy with your friends. Cellphones totally cause distractions and especially if your addicted to your phone like me, you cant help glancing at it it every 5 mins. Agree with me? Um... Yeah. So this leads to loss of concentration. Now, did you know that cellphones can lead to eye cancer and brain cancer? Yeah, #truefact.
    Plus, as ya'll are talking about something really bad happening to you and u getting kidnapped and stuff, so you gotta call for help... THAT POINT IS TOTALLY INVALID! A school does'nt have like 3-4 kids. It has people everywhere! What could possibly harm you at school?!
    Therefore , i recommend all schools to ban the use of cellphones in school. FOR ONCE PEOPLE! TAKE UR EYES OFF YOUR PHONE AND LOOK AT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. KNOW HW WONDERFUL THEY ARE AND KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING.

• Uuuuuuuuu jjjjjjjjjj kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yo mama yo mam yo mama yo mamam isssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s ss s s ss s s s s ss ss s s s s s ss

• Uuuuuuuuu jjjjjjjjjj kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Yes it's dangerous

It's dangerous and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on hhshehehej jsjshjs Hahn h s s s s s s as s s s s s a

• No no no

It is not dangerous and I don't think that I have a great way of thinking that it was not immediately available to all of them in your eyes are the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way of

• Cuz cuz cuz

Cuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzvvcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuzcuz cuz cuz cuz cuz

• Cuz cuz cuz

• Kxmbhklnn o okl knn

Fhdhbnfhjfbbhj , n nnnnbnbbjg4hu848f lojjjj j jj j j j j j j j j j zj j jz jzj z z ij zi zj zj zijjz zj zjz jz j zjz iz jzu zh hzuh zujz u zjzu z ujz uzj zji zj zuj z nzj zn zj z jzi j

• Kxmbhklnn o okl knn

• D d d d

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa f f f f f ff ff f f f ff f f ff f f f f f ff f ff f ff f f ff ff f ff f f f f ff f f ff f f f f f f ff ff f f f

• Nojjj kkk h

No7i67i uj hgh g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• It is resourcefully useful for emergencies, research, organizing and communicating.

I'm a senior in high school, class of 2015! My school became a charter school about 4 years ago. It was my first year being in that school and they had banned cell phones. The reason why, I don't know. But throughout my four years at that school, was terrible because they were strict with the use of cell phones or bringing them to the building. Plenty of students, approximately about 25% were to sneak their phones to school. You wouldn't see them during class and it was very difficult to guess if they had their phones on them or not. The main point is that, those who sneaked their phones in, were responsible enough to keep their phones out of site at all times and only used their phones for emergencies. During my 11th grade year, the principal gave a 9th grader a shout out for helping a lost girl who was real close to getting kidnapped and raped a little far from the school area. The 9th grader was one of the students who sneaked their phones in to school often. He was known a hero for calling for help to save the little girl. Mind you, this is a definitely true story. I don't know the student, but i managed to discover who was the student.

• Cell phones at school isn't dangerous.

Cell phones at school has its pros and cons but they should be allowed because students can call emergency services and family if there ever is an emergency. However, being a teacher myself, I wouldn't let them be out unless I gave them permission to do so because they can be a disruppsion in class.

• They are in no way dangerous.

They actually make the schools less dangerous by enabling a student to IMMEDIATELY call 911 in an emergency situation. They should be able to be used on campus during school hours also. I think that there is absolutely no reason for it not to be. However, it should not be used in class.

Posted by: NPd
  • It is safer for students to bring cell phones to school

No, I do not believe that it is dangerous for students to bring cell phones to school. With the violence that have been prevalent in schools today, it is safer for student to have some connection to the outside world. Cell phones, however, should not be used by students during school hours unless it is an emergency.

• It is not dangerous for students to bring cell phones to school.

It is not dangerous for students to bring cell phones to school. However, students should not be allowed to have cell phones in school. They are not needed and they cause a major disruption in class and forces the teacher to have to stop teaching to address these problems so they should not be allowed.

• No Dangerous Implications For Cells

I do not believe it is dangerous for students to bring cell phones to school. Generally, cell phones are not inherently dangerous to have, so there are no dangers for a person to have them available at any time or place. This applies to students as well. Some people may have a hard time paying attention if they are playing on their phone, but that doesn't make the phone itself inherently dangerous, it just makes the user dangerous.

• I don't think so.

I don't think it is dangerous to take a cell phone to school. It might get stolen from you, or you might get bullied or robbed for it, but I think it could get you out of bad situations as well. If someone was trying to cause harm, you could call someone, or make a video recording of the incident.

• If anything it is safe.

Bringing a cell phone to school is not dangerous. It may lead to theft of the phone. It may lead to cheating on a test. It may lead to distraction where a student will not pay attention in class. Cell phones can create a lot of problems in school. Danger is not one of those problems. If anything a cell phone is more safe than dangerous. Having a cell phone allows a student to call for help if needed.