Is it dangerous for young children to read scary stories by R. L. Stine?

• It teaches us that being afraid is normal.

The world can be a scary place but, we will feel good knowing how to comfort fear is a good thing from reading all of these scary stories. So, I think kids should be able to read scary stories no matter what their age is. Adults should also be able to read scary stories because it helps us exercise our emotions.

• Horror stories are not for kids

Some kids poop there pants reading horror stories so i dont think its ok for little kids to read horror stories. Some kids even cry to there parents about there horror story interactions. I think little kids should be in lots of trouble for reading scary storys and should get there ipods taken away

• It wouldn't depend on their age.

If they are mature enough to have their own say then they are old enough to read scary stories. I read my first scary story when I was 5 years old and I am perfectly fine. So I think tjhat it is fine if kids read scary storys. The end

• It would depend on their age.

Some may think that R.L. Stine designs his books aimed toward kids. But to me it's older kids for example those who are nine to twelve years old. Even than it should be up to the discretion of the parent. There is no way kids younger than this should read his books, he is still a horror writer and very young kids could be quite scared by some of his works.

• Think about your preferred talk. How you feel being told these things. Scary Stories

Many children have nightmares from stories, but some like them. The problem with them is when they get so attached to them, and give other children nightmares this kid does not get. It's not always good for a child to read scary stories. Though, i read many books, i have read many scary, but when i told the younger ones the stories, they never wanted to talk, or do anything new because it is now scary to them. Scary stories are not always good and not always that inviting. Maybe for a camp fire and all, but not everyday. Don't let them always get scared, those kids, unless they want to and feel safe at the same time around the are and with the people there with. So they don't get that scared and still want to go to bed or try new things.

• It is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental health

It is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental healthit is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental healthit is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental healthit is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental healthit is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental healthit is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental healthit is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental health

• Scary stories is bad for kid

It is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental health it is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental health it is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental health it is bad since they spent night reading it which affect their mental health.

• Scary stories is bad for kid

• Scary stories are good.

The problem with today's society is that they think everybody is going to be scared about everything. I think it depends on the age of the child. It is up to the youngster to choose whether they wish to read it or not. Really, kids should read them because it will help decide if they like that genre of stories.

• Scary stories help, not hurt

R.L. Stine has had a long and controversial career as the author of the popular "Goosebumps" horror series for children. There is debate over these books, to the point that some of his novels have been banned from the shelves. However, these books teach children to confront their fears, which is useful especially at a time in a child's life when everything seems scary.

• I don't belive it is dangerous

I grew up reading R.L. Stine, and so has my son. Most of us our taught early on what is real and what is fiction. We usually have a very good understanding that while some of these things can happen, it is strictly for entertainment purposes and is a work of fiction.

• I do not beieve it is dangerous for children to read stories by R. L Stine.

Reading is important to a child's education. They should be allowed to read books by R.L. Stine. There is nothing in those books that are inappropriate for children mostly because they are works of fiction and partly because they were written for children's enjoyment. I don't see any reason why children shouldn't be allowed to enjoy R. L. Stine's books.