• yes it is

yes, there is not a thing wrong with giving up your sperm or an egg and trying to help out a person who is wanting to have a child. i think that this is a good way to make sure that people who want a baby can get one if they cant do it.

• If it makes people's life better

I see nothing wrong with paying people to give their sperm or eggs, so that couples can get pregnant. The reason they pay people is because many people find it a bit awkward and embarrassing to just donate their sperm and eggs. So they compensate people for their humiliation and it gives people the motivation they need to go through with it.

• It is ethical to be paid sperm or egg donor

The reason why I believe it is ethical to be paid for donating eggs or sperm is because there are people out there who have a hard time reproducing and making babies. For this reason, there should be an alternative for those people. That is the only valid reason by which I agree, any other uses and I disagree with it.

• Absolutely, it is viable

There is a serious market for sperm and egg donors. People who are unable to conceive on their own need services like these. These people are most likely extremely fit to be parents, and having a wide variety of potential specimens allows the future parents to have the most selection possible.

• Yes, it's ethical to get paid for being a sperm or egg donor.

I definitely believe it is ethical for a person to get paid when donating sperm or an egg. I do not seeing anything wrong with it. When a person provides a service that is in need, then they should be paid for it. The only thing people should be concerned about in this subject is if the program is morally right.