• As in if they are physically sick? To put them out of their misery, yes.

If there is no way to help the person who is ill , no matter how much effort and attempts, then we would have no choice if the illness is severe or terminal. Letting them live would bring more pain to their life. By putting others out of their misery, we can no longer feel our pain. Sure, we don't want to die, but sometimes we have no choice.

• It all depends

No matter how bad the crime is no one should have there life taken from them. Life is to valueble and it is uncalled for when another person takes the life of an other. If you think about if yo let the person keep there life you show them that yo are being the better person that you are better then them. Some won't see it like that but some will. Te probability of you being born is 1 in 400 trillion. That's insane we need to value the life's of other no matter how harsh the crime they committed was. Obviously they have to get some sort of punishment and I guess it could be cruel to make them pay but not something that would brin them to death, but at the same time the only time I believe it is acceptable to take the life of another is when the person is very ill and can't survive on their On and is truly miserable. That would bro more pain to them. Then again it is te persons choice because yo should talk about what you want wth your family before anything happens or have it written down so that it is completely god choice. Because a persons like is priceless and no one should be able to take it from you.

• It all depends

• It all depends

• If They Don't Want To

I feel that it should never be okay to take someone else's life, it should always be that person's choice to take their own life instead of someone else doing it for them. You should never kill someone else, always let them do it because then everyone would feel "does he want to put me out of my misery?" Even when they might feel fine