• I'm always right

I don't need an argument to be right shahs Anshan. Shamans these are just filler so I can post send me to the Middle East boys Isis can suck it so can alqueda even tho they are mostly disbanded already I love America God bless America woo hoo doop de doop

• Self defense definitely

Though I must add that murder in the heat of the moment isn't considered a serious crime. Though I don't excuse it, it is often understood that someone provoked another to be pissed and that's why it happened. It doesn't make it right, but I can understand why someone did it.
    But only in self defense is it OK to kill

• In situations of self defense, yes.

I really don't see why this is so hard to understand. Houston for example has stories almost every other day of home invasions where the homeowners are killed open entry. Then occasionally you read one where they home owner killed one or more of the invaders, hell yes! So yeah in situations of self defense, absolutely,

• Well, self defense.

Self defense can be necessary if you are in danger of someone else hurting or killing you. However, this must be weighed if really necessary or not. Is killing really necessary? Is there a phone available? Can you call for help? If none of this applies, then yes, killing may be necessary.

• Yes, it is because

I feel like if you are being raped, kidnapped, or if someone is trying to kill you. Then you should have every right to fight back and potentially kill them. I also think someone raped a mother's daughter then she should have the right o kill him because he destroyed that little girls life forever. If it wasn't an attack or protection then I would say no. But in these cases I say yes.

• Yes it is ok

There are multiple instances I can think of where it is ok.(I'am a Christian)

To protect others; Take the Holocaust for example if someone had killed Hitler they would have killed one person not 6000
    Criminal justice system;why risk putting someone in prison? There is ALWAYS an opertunity for them to escape.

A arguement I hear a lot is shoot them in the arm or leg. If youve ever looked down the sites of a firearm be it rifle pistol or shotgun it is very hard to hit a small moving target. Self-defence for example the other person would be moving correct? Yes thats why youre defending yourself. In the heat of the moment are you going to try to take the harder shot or the easy? Most people would say the easy. What if you dont kill them? If you hit an artery it can take 15 minuets to bleed out. And 25-30 for the cops to show up. If they dont bleed out they can sue you and they CAN win. How do I know this? There was a case here in Texas a few years ago just like the above example. And the person that broke in to the persons house that got shot and lived won and got everything.

And think do you want to watch someone suffer? Because if youve ever seen an animal suffer you know it can be scary. Imagine a human suffering in YOUR house.

Just think on that.

• Certainly there are occasions where it is acceptable to kill

Self defense is the first example and hardly one that can be argued against. Not protecting yourself and loved ones from an unjustifiable and murderous attack would be foolish in the least and negligent in many instances. Capital punishment can be argued from multiple perspectives. If from the perspective of a Christian god than the examples laid out in the bible certainly justify it. Taken from an atheist perspective it can be justified from a utilitarian viewpoint. Personally I look upon capital punishment from the society as a whole and ask is there any benefit to the rest of society in not carrying out capital punishment. If no then I go with capital punishment otherwise no. I can however not go along with BananaPhilosophers example of utilitarianism in his finding that killing one to save others is justified. It places a higher value on quantity and I cannot believe that is justified. I also want to note that a large segment of our population is against capital punishment on moral grounds yet have no problem whatsoever allowing unborn children to be murdered quite indiscriminately.

• Yes! I think So!

Yes, It is OK for a Human to kill another Human IN MANY SITUATIONS!

- Extreme Danger Self Defense
    - Extensively heated argument
    - Capitol and very though tout and decisive punishment
    - State of War
    - Similar to state of war, to capture and pillage land and gather resources for owns race/tribe <-- (Philosophical View)
    - Mercy Killings
    - Honour Killings
    - Medical euthanasia due to chronic illness

• This is a very difficult question

Undoubtedly, some people on this planet (i.E. Those who cause immeasurable pain and suffering to others) simply do not deserve to live. However, that doesn't mean anyone else has the right to take their lives. For example, if a father killed his daughter's rapist, he would still go to prison- and quite rightly. As much as the rapist deserved what he got, if everyone took the law into their own hands there would be absolute chaos. The only situation in which it would be acceptable to kill someone would be in self-defence as a last resort.

• I don't think its morally wrong under some circumstances.

There are two parts to this question. Is it okay to murder someone, and is it okay to kill someone. The question asks kill, the picture says murder. However I'll stick with the question.

/the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another./

The difference between killing and murdering is that not all killing is murder. By the definition as provided by google states.

I believe that if you are in a position where you need to defend yourself or your loved ones from a threatening/overly violent person and you believe there is a good chance they want to kill you. Then I dont think its morally wrong.

• No not ever

You can never justify taking another human beings life. This goes for everyone. So I also agree that killing through capital punishment violates all human rights. Some people argue self defence, but even in these situations it is not cool to kill them. There is never a circumstance where killing is acceptable.

• No it is not

The human life should be valued, I know that. Murder is also a sin because it mentions it in the Ten Commandments in the Bible. Murder is never okay, and it's a cruel and devastating action to take. The only time I excuse it is if it's in a war in a fantasy series, like The Lord of the Rings, or Narnia. In real life though? No.

• People are not free agents and therefore cannot kill people or "I didn't kill him sir it was the patriarchy"

There is historical and cultural precedent for all human behaviours.

Honorable killing, killing by state, justified killing as examples.

If okayness is only conceived by an human agent then all that matters are those involved physically. Unless its not okay once huffpo says so, or if someone not involved gets really upset. But what if no one cares, what if he was a really not-okay guy (sorry for being a chauvinist pig by saying HE).

• No killing is not right.

Killing people is not right under any circumstances. I've been thinking about acceptable reasons to kill human beings (either innocent or guilty) but i couldn't find none. We are god's best creations, only he decides who does not you.
    What if you executed a murderer wouldn't you stoop down to the same level as him?
    He changed who you are and influenced you so much, that you became a murderer just like him.
    Some people say that we are all equal, so doesn't killing people disrupts the equality, because one person decides that they shall live, while the other shall die.
    You might argue about killing for self-defense, well i don't think it's necessary to kill the person, there are many ways to deal with the person rather than killing him.
    At the end we are all humans and the same species.

• No killing is not right.

It's not right to kill people not under any circumstances, I've kept thinking for a single reason that would be reasonable to kill a human being (either innocent or guilty) but none, we're god's creation he decides when a person dies not us. If we kill a killer then we'd go down to the same level as the killer.
    The murderer changed who you are, he influenced you.
    People say everything is equal, well then wouldn't killing other people disrupts this equality, because one person decides who lives, while the other dies.
    At the end we are all humans the same species and the same family.

• I g g

Ig g g g g g g g g g g ggg g g g ggg g gggg g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gggg g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g

• I g g

• Dont kill people.

If you think it is right to kill your an mean person with a cold heart think of what you will do to the familys of the victims they will be heart broken and sad and ypu will be responcible for it you will be living with it in your hands

• \hdgshdsdsjdsad d d

Kcdskdjkasjdikjddhuahuahduashdahdushddcsgfhfuhfuuksgsfsfsghsagfasgfsgfkgfukasgfkaujkfgafuaashshhhhhsfuckiihfisdhfishffhehjhfschc hsdjkh f fd f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ffmkdkem d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• \hdgshdsdsjdsad d d