• Some jobs require good looks

There are certain jobs and places of employment where good looks and appearance are mandatory. This is especially true in adult entertainment, but can also be true in areas of modeling, cheerleading and sometimes being a presenter or figure on television. In general, appearance discrimination is not a good personal habit, but there are enough economic situations where it is in fact necessary that you can't make a blanket statement about it always being unfair.

• No, I do not

I think in temporary situations its fine. If a criminal is at large and they are looking for a white male with certain credentials, the person should be looked at. The biggest thing is when this turns into a head hunt like it has for Muslims in America,but even that had its place for two mintues.

• Discrimination Is Never Right

Although many people choose to discriminate based on solely looks, it is never the right thing to do. For example, a person who is suffering from extreme acne may receive disgusted looks from strangers. How are these looks supposed to help the suffering person? The answer to that question is that it doesnt. Judging and discriminating just makes everything worse. It doesn't help anything.

• No It Is Not

I do not believe it is fair to discriminate based on appearance. People do this every day so thinking it is wrong and eradicating it are two very different things. Americans grow up in an environment where they judge everything, from the way a person does their hair to what brand clothes they have on. I find this unhealthy and it doesn't support good societal values, but corporations have brainwashed us into thinking and acting this way. It would take a lot of change to reverse the damage.