• Yes, I think it is good.

Yes, I think it is good that big breweries are swallowing up the smaller ones because it keeps the smaller ones going and gives the bigger ones more products. I think it's good because it keeps the smaller ones' employees employed and gives them the job security and knowledge that they're not going to go out of business.

• It's not good that they are swallowing up the smaller ones!

I, myself enjoy small company brews because they don't all taste the same, where as if you go into the bigger industry, I already know what they all taste like. Which makes me scared that the bigger breweries are swallowing up the smaller one, I'd really like for some companies to stick to their roots!

• No, i dont think its good that big breweries are swallowing up the smaller ones.

No, I dont think that it is good that big breweries are swallowing up the smaller ones becuase in my personal opinion I find that the smaller shops make the best food/drinks. I think that the bigger breweries have all their stuff tasting the same and the smaller breweries is where you find the uniqueness.

• No, it's terrible that big breweries are swallowing up the smaller ones.

One of the most exciting developments in the US consumer market over the past two decades has been the emergence of innumerable local microbreweries in cities across the country. Critics of corporate culture often complain of the lack of diversity and consumer choice in markets dominated by only a few large corporations, and this model of many small beer producing companies is the perfect solution. But obviously, with these smaller breweries being swallowed up, this diversity will begin to dissipate. It's a huge loss for US consumers.