• Yes, but only to yourself.

You shouldn't compare yourself or anyone else to anyone else. Everyone goes through there own struggles and life, we experience different things and react to things differently. Only try to beat your best, not anyone else's. 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• There can only be one at the top

As humans we strive to be the best, at whatever we set out to do - “Anyone in any walk of life who is content with mediocrity is untrue to himself ..." General George Patton explains in his brutally honest and upfront way, and he is right. We constantly compare ourselves to "ourselves as we think we should be" and this drives improvement. Further proof of this is the continuation as a species - had our genetic ancestors settled for "meh good enough" we would have been extinct millions of years ago (just like those that nature has seen fit to remove)

• It is not good to be compared

It is not good because if we our compared by our friends every one will think that he is bad and he is bad in anything but not studies.Our parents compare me with my friend in studies but I don't want to be compared with my Friend's because they are they and is am me