• Shame is stupid

Without shame, I can do whatever I want with my life! I can do a stand up comedy show! I can sleep all day and not do jack! I can even OD on Red Bull! YAAAY! My point is that shame is nothing but a burden on life's quality. Without it, life is a lot more fun!

• Shame is necessary to form moral behaviour

Without shame there is no mechanism by which we would have any reason to act in a morally right manner. That is not to say that shame can't be a bad thing, as people can at times be ashamed of things they shouldn't be, whether because they aren't at fault or they try hard at something and fail. Shame can be bad, but to be shameless izis worse.

• No, having a little shame can be beneficial.

Having no shame can lead to erratic and careless behavior. Having some shame is beneficial because it can be utilized in a way of which an individual will police themselves. People who are considered shameless usually are so because they have no boundaries and will allow themselves to do things simply for shock value. It's much better to employ self-control and humbleness.