Is it good to sell junk food in school cafeterias?

• Yes because you know ,

That when you drink soda or eat Junk food you get Energy and for example you have a test coming up after you eat, The food can give you confidence and thats cause of the Energy. Maybe some of you don't agree with me but it is really true! Maybe your grade could be higher cause the ENERgY

• Yes, they should

Children are still children. They have the right to eat what they want. If you don't want them to have junk food there is actually something you can do to call the school and they will prevent your child from having junk food. It will show up when they try to buy the food.

• I think it's okay to sell junk food in school cafeterias.

I think it's okay to sell junk food in school cafeterias. Removing something completely from the equation is not a good way to teach kids. A better thing to do would be to inform kids of the dangers of consuming too much junk food, and giving them the education needed to make their own smart decisions about their diet.

• Yes,it is good to sell junk food in schools.

It is good to sell junk food in schools.There are several good reasons to sell junk food in schools.First of all it may bring revenue to a school that is badly needed.It also teaches children the importance of making good food choices even when bad ones are available to them

• Nnnoooooo not junkies

Just stop with it. Ereybody gonnna get fat.. Duhhhhh. If all the little peeps eat the bad food, they is gonna get fat and unhealthy and eventually die from fatness. Aint i smart now yall??? I am like just so super great and smart. I bet you wish you were as smart as me.

• Nnnoooooo not junkies

• Yes, I think so because

I think because after lunch you have all this energy you can just burn it off from stress and then it wont be so much of a problem. If you are hungry you can just have a snack. FOOOOD FOOOD food food food food ff f f ff f f

• Gffgdf g g g

G g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Gffgdf g g g

• T t t

T t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t tt tt t gt tt t t t g t tt t t t t t t

• Nnnoooooo not junkies

• Gffgdf g g g

• T t t

• Fuck school food

Hell no no more fuckin shit in my fuckin food god help me cause im gonna die ojh fuck im feelin it shit shit shit shit oh god heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll shit fuck balls shit assshole god dammit oh crap im gonna die help me me me me me me shit fuck fuck fuck

• Fuck school food

• No junk food

No junk food because junk food have deez nuts . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

• Foods Should Be Good for Students

Just like the knowledge kids gain from teachers, food from the school cafeteria should be good and not junky. Although junk food may be cheaper, kids don't need that. High fat, high carb foods shouldn't be the norm. One way to make it less expensive is to outsource food service.

• It is not good to sell junk food in school cafeterias.

It is not good to sell junk food in school cafeterias. Children should be getting much better food at school then most of them get at home. Nutrients help the body and the mind and by selling junk food we would be defeating both of these purposes. I do not think this is a good idea.

• No, don't sell junk food in school cafeterias.

I believe that it is not good to sell junk food in school cafeterias. Childhood obesity is a huge problem and selling junk food will only contribute to the problem. Children will buy the junk food instead of buying a healthier school lunch. Junk food has empty calories so the students will be lethargic after eating that kind of food.

• It is not good.

Schools do need to feed their students and they need to make sure it is as healthy as possible. If parents would like students to eat unhealthier options, then that is their decision. However, if they don't, then the schools need to provide healthy options for kids to choose from.