Should it be illegal for boys to have a long hair?

• save the world

The last thing we need in this world is a bunch of long haired hippie people on the loose. Guys with long hair tend to listen to devil music, which in turn makes them susceptible to sex, drugs, and witchcraft. If we want to preserve the moral fiber of this great world of ours, we need to ban long hair on men and boys.

• Long hair is too feminine for boys.

Having long hair makes you look like a girl, and boys are supposed to look like men. It confuses people and causes young men to look at other long haired men with interest, and causes them to be confused, thinking they might be gay, which cannot be good for them.

• Of course boys should have long hair if they want

It is human rights for people to have as much long hair as they want, boys actually look very nice in long hair sometimes, so yes they should have a choice. I think it is ridiculous for anyone to think that it should be illegal for boys to have long hair.

• Not sure about 'illegal' but.........

Very unfair when parents let their boy's hair grow over their eyes and below their chin.

I know . I have a grandson with a hair style more girlish than girl. He is getting very feminine in his ways. So I am worried for his future. He already likes skirts! Where will it end.........

• Long hair is for women unless it's for cultural or religious reasons

Long hair is for women and it's too femine looking on men and boys. Most importantly there are many guys with long hair who don't properly groom or keep it clean which is nasty. It's just a cruel to cut a little girls hair short as it is to allow a little boy to have long hair. I can't stand boys and men who look dishelved, shaggy, and sloppy. I uphoar that Justin Bieber hair cut and heavy metal head banger hair. I think long hair and facial hair should be banned unless there is a religious or cultural reason for it.

• Men wirh ha

Yeah...................................................The lbnoib jghuof uyguyg uygoub kjngpif nfiewnfi nifrn uihfnefiewn fnewf wei fewij feiwj fiwej fewij fiew fijew fjew fijew fijew fijew fiew fiew f ew fidwn fowe foewf weo fewj fewj fiewj fwei fewj fweo fwej fiewj fewij fwej fewj few fewjo fwe few fwo fwe fwe fjewi fiew fewi fwe

• No, it should not be illegal for boys to have long hair!

Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous question?! The length of a persons hair does not affect the way they think or act. That's like saying bald girls or girls with short hair do bad things and affect society. They do not, just like how men with long hair don't do harmful things. I am pretty sure many guys with regular, short hair commit crimes and listen to bad music just as much as guys with long hair.

• No, hair is our own thing.

Hair is a body part, and there's no rule about how long your fingernails should be, is there? Hair is also kind of a possession and we can do what we want with it. If some people think that boys shouldn't have long hair then they may keep it to themselves. Also in some religions boys might have a little rats tail of hair that they sacrificially have.

• No, hair is a natural part of a person's body, so how can there be rules?

I think hair is our own problem or our own property to have. How can a rules can be made to our own body parts. Isn't hair is our body parts?.Its not other problem if we cut hair or we grow long hair. There was no rule that girl should have long hair, they just did it to become different than boys. Now days, or we can say girl also have their hair cut down, so there should be rules that girl should have long hair too.

• I am a guy with long hair

I am a guy with long hair, and I want to beat the shit out of whoever thinks long hair should be illegal for guys. Long hair is freedom of speech. Would you make it illegal for women to have short hair too? If you have a problem with guys with long hair, DEAL WITH IT PUSSY!!!

• This is mostly for religious believers but still I'm a christian and I think this argument is plain out dumb af

I also wanna ask.. Why did Jesus Christ have long hair? I'm pretty sure if boys/men shouldn't have long hair their would've been some type of argument like this centuries ago. I mean back in the 1700's men with long hair represented power and intelligence. I feel like the people who are supporting the "Yes" side of the argument are trolls. Don't listen to them it'll just waste your time.

• Ddd f g

T f f f f f f f f f cc f f f f t f c. Can f c c f f c c c c c c f f ccf c f c f ccf f c c c f d f f f d c c

• You're kidding right?

If you're saying that it should be a law to forbid boys to have "long hair" then you need to be seriously checked up on. It is a damn right for boys to have long hair, what about girls with short hair? If boys can't have it long, then girls can't have it short. It is their opinion if they want to grow it long or not.

• This is a ridiculous question?!?

It shouldn't matter if you have long or short hair. It's just like having different color eyes. It's rude to judge people by their appearance. After all, you should never judge a book by it's cover. Plus, I consider it sexist that they will ban different hair from men, but not from women. People should be allowed to choose how they want to look.

• Lions have hair

Lions, which are the MALES, have long hair/mane. The lionesses, which are the females have no hair/mane. If God didn't want boys/men to have long hair, they wouldn't be able to grow it in the first place. If you cut your hair and it grows back, that's obviously something telling you it doesn't supposed to be cut. Normally, everyone's hair will grow a certain length and then stop, that's why it keeps growing back when you cut it, it's trying to get to the length it supposed to be #naturally

• Lions have hair/mane

TheShredKing85 says2013-12-13T18:48:07.037
As a long haired man myself , I have dealt with my share of mixed opinions . I have had long hair for about 10 years. Up until I was 18 I had the short - semi long hair ( brush length) which came to maybe my eyes. When I had the short hair I had a hard time meeting women. Had only 1 girlfriend up until I was 18 . She left me when I told her I was going to grow my hair out like hers. Naturally she didn't like that and although we were together for 2 or so years she had an easy time separating herself from me .

Well anyway, I told myself I would never cut it for conformity issues or to gain the interest of a woman . ( regardless of how attractive she may be) I would tell myself to just stay single . The last 8 or 9 years for me have had some increased luck with the ladies ( although a large majority would reject me upon sight or not even give me the time of day ) I get girls in the gym saying Im so attractive and all that jazz.

They often ask why I have the long hair , My answer's have always been . " Im a musician, it suits my wild creative musical side. " or " it adds to my presence" " If you have nice looking hair , why not ? " " embrace your natural abilities" but the most simplest yet thought provoking one is " I like my long hair "

The idea that all long haired men do drugs , commit violent acts, have tons of sex and are in to satanism is beyond comprehension .
There are a handful of short haired unkempt looking men in the media ( past and present ) who have a short modern look and have either killed their wives , children , killed others, committed felonies and a mess of other things

Every woman the last 2 years or so I've been single have expressed that I was " attractive" but just wish I would chop the hair off.
I have been under the impression that if you find someone attractive you see nothing externally wrong with them .

If I ever had a son if he ever wanted to be like his old man , Id be all for it . 4 ft of hair ? Sure ! Chops mcgee on guitar ? Absolutely Heart throb ? Well as long as he's like his old man ! .

At the end of it , its just hair. If women are allowed to find their hair sacred why shouldn't I guy be able to? If you don't like someone just for the fact that their hair is a bit longer than you're used to seeing have some class and don't say a word. Because when you show no class you'll get some long haired guy to speak the truth about yourself.