• She is hot. This is Earth.

If the Kardashians, who are making the cover of Vogue, Forbes and other main stream magazines are worthy for millions of millions of followers, how could you not follow Taylor? The Kardashians have no talent what so ever and yet their opinions matter to millions. Taylor has tons of talent. Her opinion should matter even more to you and everyone in your family.

• Yes, Fortune Magazine ranked Taylor Swift as one of the top 10 world's greatest leaders.

In 2015 Fortune Magazine ranked Taylor Swift above Mark Zuckerberg and Bill and Melinda Gates in their world leadership rankings. She has strong views on a number of issues and campaigns successfully on behalf of fellow artists. She has already forced Apple to change its mind about non-payment of musicians during free trials for its music service. With over 85 million followers on Twitter she has the ability to influence thinking across the world so she's undoubtedly one to watch.

• No, it is not important to follow Taylor Swift's opinion.

Taylor Swift's opinion is not that important in the grand scheme of things. Therefore, it is not important to follow Swift's opinion. Yes, she is a talented and popular celebrity. However, society should care less about the views of celebrities, because famous people are just like everybody else: no smarter than the average person.

• I dont give afuck about her life

She a good singa i guess but shes no exactly the dallilama . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• No, it is trite.

Taylor Swift is a silly, young rich girl who makes catchy music. She is not very bright and is not very insightful. This latest controversy between her and Kim Kardashian / Kanye West is silly, and is not worth following. It is not about deep issues and is merely playground gossip.

• I'm so over her

Taylor Swift is one of the most annoying celebrities in the world. I admire her ambition and take control attitude toward her career but I don't like her manipulative attitude towards those around her. She always plays the victim while she's sticking it to other people, including the men in her life. She seems unnecessarily bitter and angry so there really is no advice or opinion from her that I would be interested in.