• People would never accept it.

Personally, I wish it were possible to ban guns, but I do not think it will ever be possible to ban guns in America due to the fact that they right to own them is in the constitution and all laws go back to the constitution. People would get too angry over it and throw a fit about how their constitutional rights are being violated.

• It's against the basic constitutional rights.

The founding fathers specifically stated in the constitution that all Americans have the right to bear arms, and any state or president trying to do so is breaking a very specific law. That's all the evidence I really need. To disclose some arguments, such as slavery as an example, the constitution stated that all men were created equal, so it was politicians and others who were in fault, but there were also no laws about slavery then and/or rights. There are now.

• Yes it is impossible to ban guns in America.

I think it is impossible to ban guns in this country mainly because this country was built on the fact that if the government was to get out of hand we would have our guns to protect us. I think weapons are needed but it needs to be in the hands of mentally stable people only.

• Will never happen in our lifetime

America was born based on guns and freedom. Most Americans feel if you take their guns, you take their freedom therefore will probably die fighting for both. The only way I ever see it happening is America being invaded and taken over by another country. But then again that might never happen either since other countries know Americans are armed.

• It's Completely impossible

Whether you support a gun ban or not, you have to admit that it is simply physically impossible to ban guns in America. There are already thousands of gun laws in place- if we wanted to tighten up security involved in guns than all we would have to do is enforce existing laws. But we just keep on making new ones instead. Anyway, even if the President did pass a law tomorrow banning all guns, the FBI kicked all our doors in and confiscated them, there would still be the black market. There would still be criminals who will find a way to get a gun. What do we have then? We have a disarmed population (who the government can manipulate in any way they want, might I add) who are now perfect targets for those criminals who are the only ones with weapons.
    So no, it is impossible to ban/eliminate all guns from America.

• It is impossible to ban guns/weapons.

I feel this because it is a constitutional right to bear arms. This is to Protect the liberty of a free state. And if they do get all guns away what are they going to take away knives. Anything can be a weapon. Fromm tanks to finger nails. My only thought is that it needs to be in mentally sable people

• It is impossible to ban guns.

It's impossible to ban guns because even now people are using illegal guns to commit crimes, so even if guns were banned, it wouldn't make much difference to the criminals that use them. Also, what would become of the citizens that actually need guns? For example farmers, do they just use BB guns to scare away wild animals?

• Not in my lifetime but it will happen.

At this point in time and probable in the next 100 years it will be impossible. They will just make it hard and hard to get weapons/ammo and edventualy it will be impossible to get any weapon/ammo. Just a matter of time till they ban it. I hope I'm 100% wrong.

• The goverment workers wouldnt want to

Ecspecially in small towns like the one i live in the cops here would much rather fight againts the federal goverment then try to take the firearms of their neighbors family and friends. Plus anybody could just shoot whoever they send to take americans guns. It just wont happen ever.

• Gun Bans in America Are Possible

If us humans try our hardest, anything is possible. Guns are taking the lives of too many innocent men, women, and children, so it's time we put a ban on the destructive weapon. The second ammendment was created at the time because there wasn;t enough protection against the Spanish and England. Now, we have a large police force to protect us, so put down your guns and walk away.

• It is improbable, but not impossible.

While I think it highly unlikely that guns will be banned in America, I do not think it is entirely impossible. I think the laws would need to be passed gradually, to slowly eliminate the number of weapons owned by private citizens, and I think the government would need to give very good reasons. I do not think it will happen without the gun lobby/NRA having politicians in their pocket.