• Too Much Sitting is So Bad

Quite literally sitting still for too long can be as detrimental to your health as smoking. Research has shown that sitting for long periods of time, say 1 -2 hours without any standing and moving around can increase your risk for blood clots as well as vein damage to the legs. Tension to the neck, back and hips become more intense. Sitting for extended periods has an effect on circulation.

• We sit too much.

Yes, it is killing us to sit for so long every day, because sitting is one of the worst things for our health. The sedentary life style has been proven to be just as bad for us as smoking. It makes the heart lazy and it also makes the muscles weak. People whoa re not active die so much sooner. People were made to move.

• Yes It Is

I believe our sedentary lifestyle is killing us. I work online for eight to ten hours a day and I want to get up and move around so much, but I can't because I have to make a living. I believe the human body requires exercise to be healthy and I believe our commitment to work and laziness are negatively impacting our health.

• No It is Not

Y u r ry u 7 r h 5 4 h i iy gf h i7 y y u g g t h gd g j t rt u ur hy u t y t5 t u t u t y tt t r yu tr y i k h g

• We need to move more

I don't think that it is killing us that we sit so long everyday, however it is making us more and more fat. We as society need to get up and move every so often, so that we don't become so severly obese and or overweight. Studies have shown we are fatter, but we just need to get up and move more often. We can still sit for a while but we need to eat healthier and move more often.