Is it legal to spread pamphlets saying not to use a specific site because of a reputation of unfairness?

Asked by: Adam2
  • As long as it doesn't contain any lies

Whether or not someone is biased is a matter of opinion unless you cite specific examples that were false, so that's not a lie, it's an opinion and can't be prosecuted. So long as you don't say anything that is a lie against Sodahead you're good. But you aren't really spreading the word. Exactly what's wrong with Sodahead?

• I've already done it to people about Sodahead

Spread the word not to use that site. For all the accepting people. With bigots I know not to use it. But with good people I tend to spread the word about Sodahead. I think people need to know not to waste their time on that website, cause it's a big mistake if they do.

• You'd be facing Defamation of Character:

I have no idea how to make 50 words about this. Basically if you lie against the company they can sue you so unless you have definitive proof that they are biased and that this bias is harmful or malicious to the world you won't get to far. Sorry friend.