Is it more effective to take a shower in the morning (yes) or at night (no)?

Asked by: DJH
  • After A Night A Sweating Take A Shower

It greatly depends on what you do during the day, but regardless you're going to be sweating all night in a bed. Dirt and germs accumulate continually on the human body while it's asleep, or awake, but while you're asleep you're not able to actively clean yourself. First thing in the morning you should take a shower.

• I prefer a shower in the morning.

Whenever I wake up, I feel tired, cloudy, and my hair a little greasy. A good shower always helps me wake up and feel refreshed. It's a good start for the day. Ofc, I have to take showers later in the day if I exercise, but overall I prefer in the morning over at night.

• Shower is like a wake up call

Whenever I wake up, I still feel sleepy and groggy. A nice cold shower wakes me up and makes me feel refreshed and energized. Plus you don't want to go to work or school with your greasy hair and all that dirt that accumulated when you slept. So morning shower it is :)

• All the dirt that collects.

In my opinion, I think its more effective to take a shower after the day is fone, (at night) because along the day, dirt, and dust collects on your body, and you need to cleanse yourself. If you wait for the morning, it not only takes more if your time, but your washing off yesterday's dirt. I prefer showers at night, and a quick wash up in the morning. :)

• Common sence duhh

Duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhh duuhhduuhhduuhhduuhh v duuhh duuhh

• Common sence duhh

• Common sence duhh

• It's more logical.

During the day, your body accumulates all sorts of dust, dirt, grease, and bacteria. If you don't take a shower at the end of the day, all that ends up on your sheets. That's disgusting. If you take a shower at night, all that gets washed off and you get to sleep in clean sheets every night. I don't know why anybody would sweat in their sleep, and if they do, they don't need a blanket. The reason your hair feels greasy is because you didn't shower the night before so all the grease from the day before is now all over your pillow, face, and hair.

• Hygiene is the reason

Showering at night is much more important than showering in the morning. Just think about it. Would you want to sleep in a dirty, bacteria infested bed? If you shower during the day; germs and dirt accumulate on your body. When you go to sleep without showering, all the dirt goes to your bed.

Preston says2014-07-22T16:18:37.987
I do both...