Is it natural to have a phobia of old closing credits (pre-late 70s)?

Asked by: Adam2
  • Don't obey illogical emotions

When I feel fear when I know it's illogical I make myself act opposite to the fear. When I feel stress when I know it won't serve me any purpose even if most people would feel stress (i.E. Most people feel stress over public speaking but there's no functional purpose of having a fight of flight response to that scenario) I force myself to act opposite to the stress and do it anyways.

I never understood people who just bow to their illogical emotions instead of fighting them. Do you define yourself as your emotions? That's absurd. You are NOT your emotions. Sometimes emotions should be fought.

• Phobias are not natural.

In clinical psychology, a phobia is classed as an anxiety disorder, Meriam Webster defines phobia as "an exaggerated usually inexplicable and illogical fear of a particular object, class of objects, or situation". Thus a phobia is a disorder and therefore not natural, Perhaps Adam2 is not using the term correctly. Perhaps he means to ask if it is common to dislike old credits.