Is it necessary for a high school to have an athletic program to be considered well-rounded?

• I think so

This is because without it students might tend to act very uncommonly they might suffer from diseases like obesity and other diseases related to heart problems . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .Why 50 words are required from my opinion you should reduce the word limit to 25 or even less

• Only if you want well rounded students

When we look at other countries gymnastics is one of the first athletic programs that all students go through. The reason why is because this basics of movement is the foundation unto which all other athletic endeavors are built upon. Well rounded programs such as this need to be instituted into the normal activities of high school and probably sooner that .

• Yes It Is

I believe it is necessary for a high school to have athletic programs to be considered well-rounded. If a high school doesn't offer athletic programs it is a great disservice to the kids who would participate in these activities. College and professional athletics depend on these programs to get young people started in these sports.

• Yes, I think it's necessary for a high school to have an athletic program to be considered well-rounded.

I think athletics are important part of high schools, a sizable amount of the people in the high school are involved in the atheltic department in some way, I think if a high school wanted to consider itself to provide a well rounded experience then a atheltic department is something that needs to be included.

• Athletics are not needed to be well-rounded.

It is not necessary for a high school to have an athletic program to be considered well-rounded. This is because kids can get exercise walking to school, in their house, or running around in their backyard. Society puts too much emphasis on sports and athletics, and not enough on learning and academic achievement.