• For all legal purposes, yes.

Whether or not it is necessary for the future of your relationship is irrelevant, since I know many relationships that work whether or not they are marriages. However, in the event of a legal situation, the benefits of marriage are indispensable. In the case of a severe medical problem, the spouse is legally the only person who can sign the papers to turn off life support. (unless parents or other relatives are present while the spouse is absent) Not being married can leave that sort of decision in the hands of somebody who does not share your interests.

• Yea sure why not

I'm not arguing I'm just saying why not? I mean i wouldn't mind at all its cool. Its better then being alone with a person who will leave then next 3 months. So i mean i wouldn't mind not once at all. And i am also surprised on how many people would not get married i never thought it was such a bad thing?

• Doesn't really matter.

I have been with my girlfriend for almost 10 years and we still haven't got married. We find it entirely pointless. Our feelings for each other are the equivalent of the ones you will see for a happily married couple. Marriage is a nice ceremony but it isn't necessary for a good relationship.

• I would rather spend my life making my dreams come true.

Why marriage? Do you know how your future is going to change when your married? Why would you want to give your life away? Will you be able to have restrictions on yourself? Any guarantee that your going to live a happy life? Why ruin your life? Wouldn't you rather enjoy your one and only amazing life? Wouldn't you rather spend more time with your parents? Wouldn't you rather go on an adventure everyday and be able to do what you want freely?

The answer to all these questions is to not get married at all. Nothing on earth says that you have to be married to live or you have to be married after a certain age. I think that marriage in one word is stupid. My dream is to live my life and do something everyday without having to worry about anyone or anything. I don't want to be like all other women who have a family to care of and make food for. My one and only life is not going to be wasted on unnecessary things. In fact, many people feel there aren't many advantages to being married. So there is no point. Live happy single.

These days, a happy marriage requires a serious commitment of time and energy that can be hard to maintain. As you know many families have broken apart due to many reason. These reasons include lack of trust, support, and love. So you are at a risk after marriage. But you don't have to worry about these things if your not married.