Is it OK for the coach of a boys team to cut a boy over a girl?

Asked by: Neebie
  • If she's better.

If the coach is choosing the girl because she is more talented, of course because it puts the team in a better position to compete. Girls can be better than boys at any sport, so she should be chosen over a guy if she is the Bette player. I am a girl on an all boys team, and I was played in games more than our other goalie, who was a guy.

• No no no

Nooooooooo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o k k k k k k k k k k k k k k n o n o n oj on no non ono no on no non no non no no

• If the girl is more talented, than certainly

Football can become a unisex sport. If a girl wants to pursue a career in football, then all power to her. Many girls play high school football and are on the same team as the guys. If a girl is more talented at a certainly position than a guy, then the girl should be allowed to start the girl.

Football may be seen as a guys sport, but girls are certainly capable of play football with guys, probably at a position like kicker or punter.

• Why would it be a problem?

If a girl is better than a boy who is playing for a "all boy team", then by all means he should be cut. It is very clear that someone (in this case a girl) is better than a boy. Being a girl myself, I think it's quite funny yet embarrassing for the boy(LOL)

• There is a reason it's called an "ALL BOYS" sport.

Look, first of all I am all for girls getting the same opportunities as boys. It's a sad truth in our country today, but women are still viewed upon as the lower sex. That being said this does NOT apply for sports. I am a football player and let me tell you that the risk of injury is extremely high in an all boys sport, any all boys sport including boys basketball, soccer...Etc. There are sports specifically made for just the girls and just the boys, and if it is the same sport there is a girl's and boy's team. This is because boys and girls have different body builds and strengths. Yes, a girl may be better than the worst boy, but when she gets out with the better boys it will be a different stories. Boys just have the build to make them hit harder, run faster, and have a higher risk of injuring you. Watching an all boys sports, even the toughest boys can be injured by just one hit from another boy. Putting a girl out there can jet that risk to the max. So, no girls should not be picked for a boy's team (saying Yes means that you are technically saying that a boy could join a girl's team), even if that boy is the worst player there.

• No no no

• Jdedjbmm,en jm, c mc ,dm

Dfkhbknm jbjdm, ckelmncke/. Cken ≤√DJVNM DCNWJDNVCJLNDLVNKENVLJNMD,NVCKLD,NCDC,DN,NC,D.DKLS//K[OEFWKPIJOVRIVNEFKJMCKML,DFKDL CM KBCKDL MCD LALDGKN DKLWCGKLDNC KNDKL MCKL MCKL WS M LM SKC D N KCNE KLNCEWK NC DMC KD KC DKW CLKND K C EWK JWI IE IOE DJOEIJIJ FJI EJ OEIJ E KDSM LK slk slk dkl dkl jk dksj LK DI JWI EIJD