Is it ok that a Mother wants to be a Stay at Home Mom?

Asked by: jjohnmusic11
  • If that is what works best for her family.

It is fine if a woman wants to be a stay at home mom. There's nothing wrong with that. If that is what works best for her family then so be it. I hope you are not trying to campaign that ALL mothers should stay hat home because every woman is different and not all are cut out for the job. I know I'm not. It all comes down to choice. A woman should not be forced to do it, she should CHOOSE to do it out of what is best for her and her family, not because some chauvanist man told her to.

• It's the mother's choice.

If the mother wants to stay at home, that's fine. If she wants to work, that's fine too. It doesn't matter if you work as long as you are helpful and supportive to your family. If the mother wants to stay at home and her family is okay with it, she should.

• Not unless she is willing,

To offer, accept and acknowledge her husband decision as well. It is not equality if it is only the mothers right and she believes that without offering her husband the same choice. Equality for jobs, equality for staying at home with the children. Isn't that far.
    I have recently learnt first hand that American women only acknowledge themselves for this sole right since I recently got married and found out my new wife,s plans. All women will scream about equality with you all day long until you find out when it comes to any decisions regarding who will be the one able to stay at home and who will be expected to work 2 jobs to support their sole decision.

Posted by: zoo