• This is a stupid question

There is no way to choose which race you are, Also many amazing inventions have been created by white people and many run it like Steve Jobs, Or Bill Gates. Many white people are successful and make big economic moves. Almost every president was white and our founding fathers were white. This question is very stupid because if we want peace and communication then we all need to work to tolerate each other.

• You don't get to choose what race you're born with. And yes, this is coming from a liberal.

Diversity is important! The world isn't just Black Lives Matter and Asian restaurants of various countries. As that's all I wanted to say but I'm forced to say more, can I please just tell the people mocking liberals here to STOP. We aren't just dumb feminists, SJWs, PC Culture or communists. Don't let the dumb mainstream libs fool you.

• No its horrible, how dare those white people exist (sarcasm)

Is it ok to be black, Hispanic, Latino, Asian, Arabic, Muslim, Jewish, christian, vegan, pacific islander, native american, aboriginal, dyslexic, paraplegic, albino, an artist, a policeman, an atheist, a dog, a cat, a snail, an elephant.......What a stupid question. I need 10 more words to write down ok I'm done.

• If we are going into this topic, we could say that it isn't OK to be black

In the world we live in, you are allowed to be anything, so what's wrong with being white anyways. White is just a color, and it doesn't describe who you are, and what you do as a person. There would be no question, if someone asked if it was OK to be black.

• There's Nothing Wrong

If you think about it, without white inventions and improvements, the world would be in a more sorry state than it is now. Not saying that other races are inferior but those who are born white should be proud that they belong to a group that has benefitted our world more than others.

• It's okay to be white.

You are either born white, or you are not, so why would it be a bad thing? The same would go for any other race or skin color, you can't choose it, nobody can. You can not be superior or inferior to someone else just because of your skin color.

• Yes, It's Ok To Be White

As a "White Man" myself, I see no problem being who I am. Liberals seem to push for self-acceptance all the time. Need any examples? The Fat-Pride Movement is one, pushing unhealthy behavior on others in the name of tolerance and acceptance. Being fat is something you can change. Being White is something you cannot.

• Libtard in America

Because I'm a brainwashed liberal bitch that likes to blame my own problem on easy scapegoats like white people to deflect my own personal issue so I don't have to take responsibility for anything I do or say in life. Plus I'm jealous of how generally successful white people are too so that definitely makes it worse.

• According to liberals.

Everything is white peoples fault especially slavery. For these inherited sins, they should be forced to pay reparations. It seams to me like the message about white people is that there are two kinds of them, those that beg forgiveness (liberals) and the ones who are truly evil (the rest).

• I am god

I created white people because I needed to show the difference between black and white. Now the world is taken over by white people which shouldn't have happened. Therefore I will continue to create black people even if sex is done by two white people. I will increase the number of black people so that the world can be black.

• I am god