Is it ok to date someone that is 2 years older than you?? (send me a friend request)

Asked by: anna_denise
  • 2 years are nothing compared to other couples

There are couples who are about 2-8 years apart in age and they don't mind. So what is two compared to 8 years? That is a lot larger of an age gap. And people make a big deal of 2 years. What has this world come too? I mean seriously people.

• Help me please

Ok so I am 12 years old but my bday was late so I'm a year older than everyone but I want to date a guy 2-3 years older than me but I'm I don't know anyone and I don't know how I will meet some guy that I like

• Help me please

I'm absolutely in love wit my guy best friend (I'm 13 he's almost 15) I want to be with him but I'm scared it will break our friendship, I want to test him. I've heard he's had a crush on me so I wanna find a way to see if he actually does, and try work it through with him.

Please help me thank you

• Sure why not

Its 2 years long as its not like at 13 year old dating a 15 year old. But this is coming for someone whose parents are about 4 years apart ( I think it could be less or more) and favorite book/movie couple is 2 years apart (well I have many favorite movie couples I just went with Four and Tris form Divergent) and likes a movie/book character who is 14, (I'm 12)

• Of course it is

I don't understand why people make such a big deal about it. If you love the person or just want to be with them then do so. Nobody is stopping you and you have every right as a human being. I bet your mum and dad are more than 2 years apart :D

• Of course,love is love regardless of age.

I have a huge crush on two of my best friends and they like each other,one is two years older than me while the other is one year older than me. On another note, two years is not much of a difference. We as humans should be civilized enough to understand that love is love,And we all should support that.

• He is 4 years older then me

Im 13 and my bf is 17. Should that be a problem ?
    We both love each other and we are also of a different religion . Should i marry him when I'm 18 . Life is unfair . We r keeping this as a secret cuz we are scared that our parents will kick us out

• Really I don't know

So I'm 15 and this guy is 17 we both like each other but I'm not sure if he really likes me cus everytime I talk to his friends he talks about my body and I'm afraid he only wants me for sex. But we are only talking we're not dating. I just don't know what to do if he ever ask me out? Help pls?

• It is okay,

But there are limits. If you are older/more mature, it differs while on the other hand a 12 yr old with 14 yr old might make people question if it's right, but it is still just two years. I guess it depends on maturity. Or maybe not? You decide then.

• It is okay,

• No,It isn't ok.

I believe it is just plain out weird for a guy. A girl can do it,but for guys it is weird. Maybe a few days older,but not a few years older.Because your a girl,it isn't weird, but for guys it doesn't make since.I'm sorry,but it doesn't.

Blah blah blah blah.

• This sounds like a young kid's question

If you are less then 18, you're a relative baby in the dating world. You'll see what I'm talking about later if you don't now. Age difference gets less important as you grow older because the big dating inhibitor is not attraction, but what stage you are at in your life. Life changes faster the younger you are.

When I was 16, a fourteen year old was definitely too young. When I was 17 a 15 year old was really stretching it but if she was mature, I guess it might work. When I was 18, then 16 was the minimum but none of them were able to talk me into it. I was going off to college soon so I stopped dating seriously to avoid heartbreak, then fell in love with a girl and dated anyway haha.

Once you get older then that most people tend to be forming their own standards of living, and you no longer have to ask the question.

• If you have to ask

It's hell no. If my 12 year old posted this, I'd kill him. Hey, i found your picture online. https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/itb/image/agent-in-car

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Pervs

• He is 4 years older then me