Is it ok to have Children young if your responsible?

Asked by: jjohnmusic11
  • I totally agree.

Kids are majestic. Believe me I am one. The other day my dad asked me to do something and I said NO! I like to fend for myself! So should you! Make your own decisions! Don't be like all of the no voters. Be yourself, Be happy and not what someone else wants. The no voters will help pay for YOUR KID Ha ha :D stupid Cucks.

• Young is ok

Kids are majestic. Believe me I am one. The other day my dad asked me to do something and I said NO! I like to fend for myself! So should you! Make your own decisions! Dont be like all of the no voters. Be yourself, Be happy and not what someone else wants.

• Of course but restraint should be encouraged.

It's a big commitment and young marriages are less likely to last but there are plenty of exceptions. I'd say 25+ is a good general norm because your ideas and values are more fully formed. I'd discourage pressure from parents to push for grandchildren. It's important to emphasize caution and responsibility.

• What is "responsible"?

Just because you think your responsible does not mean you are. To be a worthy parent, you must learn everything needed long before the child enters the picture. You also have to do take all steps needed to assure you can support it. In today's economy, this means both parents having employment as the days of the stay at home parent are gone. Odds are, young people do not have the income to support a child, but as they grow older, they could advance to a point were they can. In many cases, a parent can advance to the point that only they must work leaving the other a better opportunity to raise it better.
    Many kids think that they know they can do it because they do so well at things like baby sitting. Thing is, you get paid to do that but nobody pays you to raise your own child, in fact, your paying a bundle for the privilege.
    Money is not the only measure though. You also need know what your doing and make sure raising that child properly is your top priority.
    Unfortunately, kids today think they are ready. Looks, it's not a doll that you can just leave or a pet that only needs a bit of attention.

• Young is green

Wait till you get at least 27 years olld. Than you can decide better. That is , what I think. Somewhere No, is better option. Belive me, I want to have many kids. They are worthy and nice. But wait, it is better that way.
    Have a nice time. Get married.

• Young is Young.

Regardless to being responsible, you are still young. A child is a lot to ask for. I know from experience of a family member, no matter how responsible you are, it's just too much work as a child. You have to be able to provide for the child, as well.

• Young is Young.