• Pee where ever you please.

If you gotta urinate while soaping up the body, go right ahead. That's what the drain is for, right? All ends up in the same place.
    Men can aim and shoot, women...Not so much, but that's A-OK.
    PEE INDEED PEE INDEED PEE INDEED PEE INDEED PEE INDEED PEE INDEED PEE INDEED

• Yes, go ahead!

I think it's ok because it can save water and it will still be clean and it wont smell.Its not gross because your saving water and money so go right ahead.Also its lead right down the drain, so like I was saying u can save the earth money and water!

• Yes, it is!

I used to pee in the shower but I stopped because I feel like it's gross but if the man or woman wants to pee in the shower, let them! It's their body and they're not harming anyone by peeing in the shower so it's fine! There are pros and cons of peeing in the shower and there are pros and cons of peeing in the toilet so do whatever works for you, as long as you're not harming anyone!

• Pee pee good

Peeing in the shower feels the best. First of all, you don't have to aim so you can stand spread eagle with your junk flailing; the water will wash it away anyway. Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler.

• Urine big trouble if you say yes to shower peeing

If we start peeing in the shower where will it end? Suddenly the world will be free game to pee on, society will crumble and the streets will run rampant with the smell of urine!
    "Oh no, it would just be in the shower" you say, well that's what the ancient Mayans said and look what happened to them.
    Beware, peeing in the shower will be the death of us all.

• Gross.​ ​ ​

Eww. Just eww.​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​