• Yes, it is!

I used to pee in the shower but I stopped because I feel like it's gross but if the man or woman wants to pee in the shower, let them! It's their body and they're not harming anyone by peeing in the shower so it's fine! There are pros and cons of peeing in the shower and there are pros and cons of peeing in the toilet so do whatever works for you, as long as you're not harming anyone!

• Urine big trouble if you say yes to shower peeing

If we start peeing in the shower where will it end? Suddenly the world will be free game to pee on, society will crumble and the streets will run rampant with the smell of urine!
    "Oh no, it would just be in the shower" you say, well that's what the ancient Mayans said and look what happened to them.
    Beware, peeing in the shower will be the death of us all.

• Gross.​ ​ ​

Eww. Just eww.​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​