• Pee where ever you please.

If you gotta urinate while soaping up the body, go right ahead. That's what the drain is for, right? All ends up in the same place.
    Men can aim and shoot, women...Not so much, but that's A-OK.
    PEE INDEED PEE INDEED PEE INDEED PEE INDEED PEE INDEED PEE INDEED PEE INDEED

• Yes, go ahead!

I think it's ok because it can save water and it will still be clean and it wont smell.Its not gross because your saving water and money so go right ahead.Also its lead right down the drain, so like I was saying u can save the earth money and water!

• Yes, it is!

I used to pee in the shower but I stopped because I feel like it's gross but if the man or woman wants to pee in the shower, let them! It's their body and they're not harming anyone by peeing in the shower so it's fine! There are pros and cons of peeing in the shower and there are pros and cons of peeing in the toilet so do whatever works for you, as long as you're not harming anyone!

• Go for it!

I think it's fine to pee in the shower because your just saving time and water. It does go to the same place. That's what the drain is for... Pee, water close enough. But if you are in a community shower and other people are in there, Do NOT Pee! Its different if it's your own shower at home. But if your at home I say do what ya want. I think I lot of people pee in the shower. They may not admit it but they probably do. About 61% of people pee in the shower. This is why I think it's chill if people pee in their OWN shower.

• Yes it is OK!

Yes, it's fine. Urine will just get washed down the drain where it can be purified. The water is already dirty with sweat, soap, and bacteria. Urine win't make it any worse. You also save precious time by doing your business in the shower, where you can get clean at the same time. Plus, you are also saving trees!

• Pee pee good

Peeing in the shower feels the best. First of all, you don't have to aim so you can stand spread eagle with your junk flailing; the water will wash it away anyway. Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler.

• Urine big trouble if you say yes to shower peeing

If we start peeing in the shower where will it end? Suddenly the world will be free game to pee on, society will crumble and the streets will run rampant with the smell of urine!
    "Oh no, it would just be in the shower" you say, well that's what the ancient Mayans said and look what happened to them.
    Beware, peeing in the shower will be the death of us all.

• Gross.​ ​ ​

Eww. Just eww.​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

ccfungclare says2017-10-21T12:46:42.017
Well, according to where you are, if it is in outdoors bathroom, don't do it, it is dirty, but I do that at home, i mean, why bother going to the toilet bowl, wipe it, go dump it, take of your clothes and jump into the bath tub while you can just jump in and do it?