• Euthanasia or Suicide?

I assume you're talking about euthanasia instead of the bullying-suicide cycle. To me, euthanasia should be legalized. It's not fair for people in extremely painful untreatable conditions, or blinding paralysis, to be forced to live through this! If i was paralysed from the neck-down in an injury I would ask to be euthanized.

• This is hard to answer.

But yes. From personal experience I would have preferred to end my life than be sent away against my will and struggle with my life to this day. You don't know someone's reasoning for ending THEIR life. It is definitely a tragedy, the amount of suicides seen today. I would do everything in my power to try to convince someone otherwise, but I do not understand their situation. It is their decision, it is their life.

• Yes I believe it is

It is their life we can not tell them what to do and even if you do they probably wont listen to you anyway but yeah it is their life and they can do what they want with that life knowing that when they die horribly or not there is nothing left.

• In no way is that the way to go

Even if the feel like they "deserve" to die does not mean it is okay for them to kill themselves. Everyone was given life, why not live it? Make something of yourself. If someone can pull though tough times, that only makes them stronger. Stop self loathing. There is always something to live for. There will be better days, you just have to stay positive. If someone is bullying you, ignore it or ask for help. If this is online bullying, close the computer. Take a breath and remember, these people are too much of pssy's to say crap to your face. Rise above the immaturity, you are better than that. Don't stoop to their level.

• People have the freedom to take their own lives but that doesn't make it ok. We need to encourage them to live

Ultimately if somebody killed himself then I and we should find it in my heart to forgive them for doing so. We should do everything we can to discourage people from killing themselves however. The reason why it's not OK is because people are driven to death not because they are unworthy or weak but because life is cruelly unfair on them. They take the burden of hardships that are unjust. Everyone has a moral obligation to help them not just to live but beat their torment whilst doing so.

Depression IS about the victim. That's not being selfish. It's being sincere and understanding that they need rallying help to beat it. It's like saying is it ok to leave someone with a broken leg? Unthinkable.