Is it okay if classes in primary and secondary school exceed 30 students?

• Too much for space

Too much for space. Lets imagine if we had 30students in each class. If we have 30people in each class, when we change class after year, we will also see the student we don’t want to see because if we have large amount of people in each class, there will be smaller amount of classes and if we change class, it has higher chance of being same class. . In these reasons, we strongly disagree on this motion and In conclusion, we would like to have smaller amount of people in each class and a lot amount of classes.

• Some Schools Have No Choice

Sometimes, certain areas grow faster than what schools are prepared for. In that case, school districts may not be ready for a sudden influx of younger students or if schools consolidate. Districts adapt as best they can, but sometimes teachers are forced to have more than 30 students per class. One easy solution is to have a teacher's assistant, often a college student, to help with the overload.

• Ratio Is Too Large

I believe we owe our children a good education and if one thing is sure, it is evident that America is not keeping up with half of the world. We're not doing great, but we need to find ways to improve. I think having more than 30 students in a class room for that age range is inappropriate.

• 30 is the limit

No, I think 30 is pretty much the limit. Even 30 students can be too many. I was in a class this size when I was a kid, and I could tell it was difficult for the teacher to give every student the attention they needed. No one even bothered to ask a question because the teacher did not have the time for it.

• It is not okay if classes in primary and secondary school exceed 30 students.

Classes should be small in order for teachers to communicate individually with students. If a class is too big, students will not be able to pay attention to the teacher and they will get distracted too easily. 30 students is far too big for a primary or secondary school classroom.

It is not okay if classes in primary and secondary school exceed 30 students. That should be the maximum number that a teacher can handle effectively and realistically. The less students in a classroom gives both the teacher and student the ability to focus on each student and results in a higher comprehension of the materials that are taught.