• Yes it is okay

I personally think that we should be allowed to re-gift a present because...1. When we re-gift a present we are protecting the invironment, and saving the invironment is more important than anything else. 2. If we don't re-gift presents and keep buying new ones that is basically wasting your money for no reason and last of all. 3. Some people are rich and some people are poor but that does not mean we are on different levels, so if you have a gift that does not suit you or you don't like it then there is no harm giving it away. I hope you like my suggestion and I hope you learn what is my opinion

• Yes it is okay

• Yes it is okay

• It's fine to re-gift

If you get a present and you can't use it and/or you all ready had it you can re-gift. It's like I gave my friend a blender, she doesn't need it so she gives it to her sister that's perfectly fine. Also re-gifting is not selfish, how would it be selfish? You are literally giving away so ting because you don't need it, you already have or have no use for it.
    Refitting is fine and a good thing.

• Yes it is okay

It is ok at circumstances. Not everyone is rich or has enough money to buy the original gift they wanted to get them. Just because they are regifting doesn't mean it has no sentimental value. Even though it may hurt the giver be honest with them that it may not suit you well and you would had rather give it to someone who may actual need it other wise the money that was spent was thrown in the garbage.
    Now never get to caught up with what the no side is saying or others. Think about the whole meaning of gift giving it is to give someone you care about a gift to express to them that you appreciate them.

• Lol lol lol

Op op op popopo opy y y y yy y y y y y y y y yy y y y y s Not Okay

Regifting can also destroy friendship. If you were to give someone a regift, would they think that you thought they just weren’t worth your time or that you just didn’t want to put any consideration into their gift.
    If you were the one receiving a regifted gift you would most likely be hurt inside when you found out it was a regift.

• No it's not

Dont think people should be able to regift a present because it shows that you cant even waste some time to get them a present. But it's ok to give them that has barely ever been used or never used or even opened but it's just sad to regift very sad.

• It is recycling

You save the world by not throwing it away you are trying to give it a new life. So that some can love it. Yes it might seem like you don't care but you do you have them something that want that you don't want. Regifting is amazing for everyone.

• Yes, it is.

B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b You might not have enough time to get any other gift. B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b .

• Balls balls balls

Balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls

• No it is not ok to reject

It is not ok to reject because it can hurt the gift recipients feelings. It creates More Waste rather than having less waste so heads up to all the people who work at a landfill you will have more waste than last year. The items that are often regifted are recycled.

• No its not

I dont think people should be able to regift a present because it shows that you cant even waste some time to get them a present. But it's ok to give them that has barely ever been used or never used or even opened but it's just sad to regift very sad.
    Report Post

• No it's not

• No it's not

• No it's not

• No, Its Not Okay

• No, Its Not Okay

• No, Its Not Okay

• No, Its Not Okay

• No, Its Not Okay