• Blah blah blah

Yes I believe that it is patriotic to question your government because you want your country to be the best it can be! Another reason why it is patriotic is because error error error error errorajgdalifudhafudif kdjf;dkjf jhfkldjh hj hj hldahfu idfouasyeo78y 7 7ey fh dj dj dj djj uiaf;di ofafauf;aeow uf-p8ed0ihf ds98uaoilh

• Yes, it is absolutely patriotic to criticize government.

One way of criticizing government can be positive, it is to notice something that could be better and complain about it. It is absolutely patriotic to want your country to be the best it can be. It is a form of blind faith to think patriotism requires blind allegiance. A country would have no reason to improve.

• Yes, I think it's patriotic to criticize the Government.

I think a patriot feels pride in the system of Government that rules his or her country so when he or she feels that the current leaders are deviating from the way that the patriot feels is the best then it's more then fine to criticize them for doing so.

• You can love but disagree.

Yes, I believe that it is patriotic to criticize the government, because you can love something but still have criticism for it. A person who criticizes the government wants to improve it and change it, rather than start a revolution. Some of the most patriotic people have fair criticism for their governments.

• Part of Being A Citizen

To me, patriotism is important when the government is acting in ways they should, it comes naturally. I don't believe it is realistic to think that a citizen should be patriotic every minute of every day. Criticizing a government is also part of citizenship. People are suppose to voice their opinions, not all feedback is going to be good.

• It is not patriotic to criticize your government

It is my opinion that criticizing the government is not a patriotic act. I feel that the definition of patriotism involves unflinching support of the government, and that support does not include the right to criticize the actions of the government. Most patriotic people would not question the government's authority.