Is it possible for a society to be fair to everyone?

• True there are people that are close minded in there world and its not a fair society.

But fairness tends to be more agreeable when we both look objectively at something and agree to apply the same rules. So yes I agree that there society can't be fair to everyone. But is it not possible to try to make things fair for everyone to agree on something?

• It si possible for a society to be fair to everyone.

It is possible for a society to be fair to everyone and to treat everyone with dignity and respect. Everyone might not be wealthy and elite, but it is perfectly reasonable for everyone to be afforded basic services to fulfill their needs. Most counties today are fair to all their citizens.

• Life is not fair.

It is impossible for society to be fair to everyone. Life is not fair. We are all born with different abilities and various resources available. There is no way to level the playing field. Taking away from one to give to another is wrong. Whatever your standing, it is up to the individual to make their way in this world whether it is fair or not. People need to learn to suck it up.

• Jht hah dg

Jh hsh hgd bdj j jf j jdb hfb hdfb hf nf u uy u f ygrfye fdgya duy d f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f

• No, It is not possible

It's impossible for society to be fair to everyone, due to the structure of our society. We put people above or below ourselves based on what they can and cannot do, what they look like, or how they think. This is just part of human nature. All over the earth people are judged because of their race, gender, age, etc. As long as this continues, it is impossible for society to be equal to everyone.

• It is impossible

If the society is fair, then why does people work hard for? I can just sit around play games and wait 'till i'm 18 and then the world still would be fair to me and I do not need to work. What happens to an individual is decided by that man/woman, it wouldn't be fair for the people who worked hard and get $50/h and people who doesn't even care and doesn't work get like $40/h for free. You have to decide your own life

• It is impossible

• No it is not possible.

Although it should be striven far, it is not possible for society to be fair to everyone. There are to many closed minded people that are stuck in their ways and will not accept that time is moving on, to be fair to other people of race, gender, and age.