Is it possible for one person to change the world?

• Wait for it...

Just because.
    You get that?
    Not much more can be said. Millions of people have changed the world. I mean like... Nelson Mandela, Adolf Hitler, who both changed the world, but in different ways. Mandela changed the world for the better, while Hitler did the complete opposite. I like oranges..

• It is possible for one person to change the world

We have witnessed in may cultures and throughout history that one person can truly change the world. Jesus was one of the biggest, if not the biggest influence on humanity to date. He truly changed the world and they way we think, act and do things based on our beliefs. Other people that have changed the world include Nelson Mandella and Martin Luther King.

• One person can change the world.

One person can definitely change the world, and whether it is for the better has nothing to do with it. You take people like Nelson Mandella, and he changed the world for the better. Then you take someone like Adolf Hitler and he changed it for the worst. One person is all it takes.

• Yes, One Man Can Change the Stars

Whether you're talking about Adolf Hitler or Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr., it doesn't matter. In each case, one man started with a belief, a dream, and a plan. They, as individuals, influenced millions. Yes, they had to get the population behind them, but it was their drive, their passion, and their initial work they put into their cause that propelled it onto the world stage.

• Yes it is possible

People from the past have changed our lives today.Like Alexander Graham bell who invented the telephone or Thomas Edison who made the lightbulb. Adolf Hitler who changed the world in WW2 and Gods in religion like Jesus or Buddha. I think that it is possible for one person to change the world. XD

• Yes it is possible

• Yes it is possible

• It is possible

Think about it, if one person, just one was to influence a bunch of people to follow the same beliefs or goals as that one person, of course its possible. For example if someone wanted peace and worked hard enough for it, it is obtainable. The problem with the world is that no one cares enough to make a difference. If someone was to rise up and spark the interest of the world he/she could truly make a difference. All we need to do is stick together.

• Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler

• We can do this together!

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I oi ib I I I I ui I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I ki I I I I I I I I I

• One person lacks the resources to change the world

Adolf Hitler didn't change the world. He had a group of people he brainwashed do it. Nelson Mandela became a leader, then changed the world with the support of his countrymen. The point is: Groups that back an idea, product, cause, or campaign, make the difference. This can be seen most accurately (and recently) in Black Lives Matter (No stance but hear me out for the sake of argumentation). One person wouldn't make a difference. When they all begin to protest (not riot) they begin to spread the word, and social conformity begins to take its course. In short, an idea changes the world. How the portraying of said idea goes about is how the world is changed. The idea needs a representative, which is then credited wrongly for changing the world.

• Not one single person has and will ever change the world.

You need a group of people to change the world. If someone has a good message that could change the world forever in a positive way but no one listed, that person would be useless. You need supporters and people to advocate your message. Otherwise you can not change the world.

• No it's Impossible for one person to change the world.

You need a group of people to change the world. If someone has a good message that could change the world forever in a positive way but no one listened, that person would be useless. You need supporters and people to advocate your message. Otherwise you can not change the world.

• Not one person,

But lots. Example: if Jesus was real, and if no one decided to follow him, he would never have been famous and therefore Christianity could have fallen. Also, if Hitler wasn't supported and wasn't elected Chancellor, WW2 may have never come around. Although if Hitler weren't around, another crazy man may have taken advantage of the state of Germany and do something similar to Hitler.

• I like orange juice.

O3o

okay I am really bored so prepare for some weird stuff.
    If you like overwatch prepare yourself.

As bastion spins around into turret form orange juice goes over his blue spot and he spins his turret up slowly. He gets so moist. Its like a robotic moist pit and is sooOO WET.

• I like orange juice.

O3o

If you like overwatch prepare yourself.

• I like orange juice.

O3o

If you like overwatch prepare yourself.