Is it possible for one person to change the world?

• It is possible for one person to change the world

We have witnessed in may cultures and throughout history that one person can truly change the world. Jesus was one of the biggest, if not the biggest influence on humanity to date. He truly changed the world and they way we think, act and do things based on our beliefs. Other people that have changed the world include Nelson Mandella and Martin Luther King.

• One person can change the world.

One person can definitely change the world, and whether it is for the better has nothing to do with it. You take people like Nelson Mandella, and he changed the world for the better. Then you take someone like Adolf Hitler and he changed it for the worst. One person is all it takes.

• Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler

• We can do this together!

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I oi ib I I I I ui I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I ki I I I I I I I I I

• It is possible!

Think about it, if you want to change the world, for the good of society, put effort into your life and if your young, work your hardest in school and depending on the way you want to change the world there is a way. If i were to change the world, it would be for justice! I would want to clear the world of evil!

• Yes yes yes

GET UP
    GET ON THEGO
    IM WHIRLING WITH MY GIRLS
    LIVING ON THE DANCEMOMS
    DANCEMOMS
    DANCEMOMS

Kalani Hilliker
    Kendall Vertes
    Maddie Ziegler
    Mackenzie Ziegler
    Chloe Lukasiak
    Nia Sioux Frazier
    Paige Hyland
    Brooke Hyland
    Jojo Siwa
    ---------------------------------
    Melissa Gisoni
    Kelly Hyland
    Christi Lukasiak
    Jill Vertes
    Holly Frazier
    Kira Girard
    Jessalyn Siwa

• Did d did d did d d

Bcjbub. H h uh h. J hjh. Hi hi I hih ih I he IHOP hi GUI b hi hi bh h hi bisons Odin bi bin I hi hi hi hi hi h I hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi h I hi hi hi hi hi

• Did d did d did d d

• Even If It Is Very Small change

While most individuals will do nothing as major as something like Nelson Mandela, Gandhi or Martin Luther King. Those guys also had help but were able to change enough people's viewpoint to make their dreams come true. Which should lead everyone to believe they can change their own little circles for the better.

• Yes, it is possible.

If you take the circumstances under consideration, one person can save the world. If one person developed the cure for aids or cancer. They single handily changed the lifes of every person on this planet. Its ideas and innovations like cures, which allow the world to change for the better.

• I like orange juice.

O3o

okay I am really bored so prepare for some weird stuff.
    If you like overwatch prepare yourself.

As bastion spins around into turret form orange juice goes over his blue spot and he spins his turret up slowly. He gets so moist. Its like a robotic moist pit and is sooOO WET.

• I like orange juice.

O3o

If you like overwatch prepare yourself.

• I like orange juice.

O3o

If you like overwatch prepare yourself.

• No never ever

How can a man change world when their is no hope for humanity.In this world their is more corruption the number of people. Our president or prime ministers have more money then the country spends on the well fair of the country so my question to you is that how a man can change the world? You will say that what about Nelson Mandela or Gandhi ji, but the were not alone the people were with them we were with them.

• It only takes an army

Some examples I often hear trotted out are Washington and Hitler. Both had massive armies at their backs. Ghandi and MLK, while both were good men, were part of a much larger movement. One person can and has changed the world-- but they need an army to help do it.

• It takes one to start change

One person by himself cannot change the world, people who follow him, people who fight for his cause change the world. People like Hitler may be an important figure, but do you think because of what he started, all the blame for the change can be passed by him? No of course not, the leaders of the Germans are to blame, parts of the Wehrmacht, the SS, and so on. On the other side people like Gandhi/Mandela would be useless by their self, they needed supporters and if either was alive today I'm sure they would be upset that the people who were fighting for their cause wouldn't be including in that change.