Is it possible for science to find the beginning of everything?

• It is progress.

Yes, it is possible for science to find the beginning of everything, because we are getting much closer in that regard. We have found dinosaurs, and the information that we have about these creatures is astounding. We have found the beginning of life, and we have done a great job finding ways to help young children that are at risk.

• The questions will always be there

How did that happen? If science wants to use the BIG BANG theory, then my question would be how did that begin? Big Bang had to have a beginning. Things happen though some form of energy. HOW did that energy begin? What was the origin of that energy? Then what was the source of that origin? And so on. If science wishes to say it came from nothing, then nothing is something. So, how did nothing begin?

• Science to find the beginning of everything

It is not possible for science to find the beginning of everything. The world was created so long ago that scientists will never get to the beginning of everything if they believe that this was all man made and created only by science. They can try and try but I think evidence will be lacking.

• I Don't Believe So

I do not believe it is possible for science to find the beginning of everything. I think we are closer to understanding the Big Bang, which is great, but who is to say that is the beginning. What happened prior to the Big Bang? We have no clue about that part, so it is doubtful that humans will ever be able to find the true beginning.

• I don't think it can

I believe there will always be the question,"What happened before that?"
    I don't think the earth is the "beginning". The earth is just a small part of the over picture. I don't believe that humans will ever be able to understand how it All Began. At some point in time, when science finds an answer to the "Big Bang" theory, then the next question would be "how did that start?" Wouldn't there have been ENERGY involved to have such a massive explosion? Where did that energy come from?
    If someone says it started from nothing, then nothing is something.
    How did nothing begin?

• No, there will still be mystery.

Finding the beginning of everything is way beyond the capacity of the human brain. Even though great strides can be made in discovering the origins of the world and even of life, there is still going to be a point at which all knowledge ends and we are left with the mystery.