• It is possible

From my understanding Wiccans worship nature and Christians worship a creator. One obviously would not attend a church but one could believe in a creator and worship nature. It is possible but I think that most Christian churches would not accept Wiccan beliefs so one would have to worship on their own.

• Only if You Do Not Believe in Organized Religion

There are many ways faiths can be combined to meet somebody's unique world view. The Wiccan Rede and Christ's "Do unto others" dictum are very similar in spirit. However, combining religions this way is the hallmark of a solitary practitioner. Most Christian churches would not accept a Wiccan if they walked through the door. The Unitarians may be the only exception.

Posted by: rpr
  • Christian wiccan believer

If I go to church and go to the alter and pray to Father God and Mother Goddess Im pretty sure that is between me and "GOD". Im worshipping and praising God the way I feel comfortable and close to my god or god and goddess. Pray is personal and as long as you are alive people are gonna have opinions about everything....Including religion.

• Certainly You Can

I believe what you are touching on is known as the "Trinitarian Tradition," which is grossly referred to as Christian Wicca. Unbeknownst to some of our commentators here.... Many Wiccan traditions recognize a principle source of Creation (the Dryghten or simply "The One") and are monist (read: not monotheistic), of which all Gods and Goddess are individual expressions through nature of.... There is nothing in "Christian" thought that is counter to Wiccan thought - except in their own minds and opinions - and vice versa.

They claim adoration of truth, but are prejudice as to what clothes it may wear.

There are no "rules" for the modern eclectic Wiccan that dictates who or how they should perceive their Deities/Divinity, and their is certainly plenty of room in an individual's practice to adopt or embrace the philosophies and ideas of another religion in their practice.

The crowd assumes much and knows little ;o) Embrace what speaks to you. There is plenty out there for the "Christian Wiccan" to find. I may not agree with it, but I cannot deny it is possible... At least from our side of the fence ;o)

• I do in a way...

I attend church nearly every Sunday have a bible near my bed and a cross in my purse but I also meditate with the god and goddess and wear my pentagram and a triskele. Both wicca and christianity have similar teachings and of coarse some very different ones. Some believe the words of the bible literally and see god as an actual being me I see him as a symbol just as I see the wiccan deities as a symbol. I find comfort in both religions and wont let anyone take that away god(bible) tells us to love and except even our enemies that when we sin we are forgiven and we are loved. Wicca teaches us to live in harmony to respect the world as a whole and to embrace equality. If you wish to be a Christian and a wiccan you can. Most would disagree that's fine the whole point of religion and faith is to find meaning and comfort if you are forced into a belief or to choose between multiple it isn't really faith you find just nonsense peo p le ahove in your face. P.S most tradional wiccans have a open mind and have taken many of their deities from other religions so to say you cant follow a christian beliwf as well as a wiccan one is silly its a polytheis belief so believing in different gods/goddesses is not a big deal in a way you can look at god(bible) as being the diety you follow in wicca because in the end its a symbol who you use as a roll model. At least that is my opinion.

• No

If a wiccan worships nature, then he/she does not worship God. Ancient civilizations often worshiped the Sun and Moon, but they were guilty of idolatry, even though they didn't know any better. I don't know this for sure, but I think Wicca also practices white magic, which is allegedly used for healing. While Christians should have good eating habits, white magic is ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN to Christians.

• No, you cannot serve two masters

The Bible clearly states that you cannot belong to religion X and be a Christian. You are either one or the other. Wicca is totally different than Biblical Christianity. It is a half-witchcraft, half-polytheistic religion that has numerous differences for Christianity. You are one or the other. You cannot serve two masters.

• Gods Would Be Disgusted!!

When it comes down to it, in just about everyone of my People's books in mentions that the Christians threatened to burn people during the Burning Times and the thing is, as much as we are told we need to respect all religions Christianity and Wicca are on the two opposite ends of the Spectrum and being both would both Horrify and Disgust the Gods and by that I say NO!

Posted by: ML88
  • chalk and cheese

Everything is wrong here and if it were not so spiritually dangerous I would be laughing. Jehovah tells us he is a jealous god and to have no other gods before him, he commands us to be obedient whereas Wicca tells one to ''do what thou wilt'' [Alister Crowly]. Christianity has moral codes, wicca tends towards promisuousness. For a wiccan this system would be useless and for a christian it would be spiritual harlotry, one cannot serve two masters.

• They're fundamentally different

Christianity demands worship to only one God, while Wicca allows the worship of many. I think it's possible for a wiccan to draw upon Christan undertones in practicing, but that doesn't make them Christian. Also, Christianity has a long standing history of opposing witchcraft, which is something I think would be hard to reconcile.