Is it possible to get men to do more around the house?

• It is possible to get more men to do more around the house.

It is possible to get more men to do more around the house. The more that women seem to bug the man about doing things around the house the less likely they are to do them. Most men will sooner or later get around to doing what needs to be done.

• Give and Take

Men should do more around the house in general simply because women bear children and help raise children. When men do more around the house, women should show more appreciation because relationships are all about give and take. It is possible to get men to do more around the house, but it is something that should be done naturally because that's what men should do when they enter into a relationship.

• Of course it is.

In modern times, especially. Men do a lot around the house. My girlfriend and I both work full time jobs, so we share the duties of the house. And if one is working more than the other at the time, the one who gets more time off does more house chores.

• Yes it is.

Yes, if you take a man and motivate him to go and do things around the house with a lot of sexual acts, then he will be more than willing to go and do them. It all just depends on what you are willing to do to try to make him.

• Of course it is

If the man of the household does nothing to help around it, it's because he's a lazy slob, not because of gender roles. I'm a male, I do a lot of cleaning and a majority of the cooking and I'm not even the slightest bit ashamed of either. It's entirely possible to get men to "do more."