• Put Classes Online

They can't bully children if there are no buildings and no hallways. All classes should be online with the exception of things that require hands-on work.
    A student who is constantly bullied and excluded by his peers in school winds up run down by that and his social skills don't grow. If "school" was just online and academics separated from the socializing then the student would not carry social stress with him into class, and the student could learn to socialize by enrolling in a club unaffiliated with any school and if he doesn't fit in then he can join a different club until he does. Students don't currently have this opportunity unless parents re-enroll them in a different school.

• Education start from home

Children are like play dough. You mould them everyday by your actions, the way you raise them and how you act towards them. Bullies have flawed personalities, flawed households, flawed parents. You as a parent are responsible for your children's actions. Discipline combined with teaching them the right morals usually stops bullying personalities from developing. They have to know that their actions have consequences and they should have the phrase "Treat others how you want to be treated" stamped into their minds.

• Bullying can be stopped with hard work

I am a strong believer that bullying can be stopped in school but it will take a lot of proactive work from parents and teachers. I think the problem stems from home. Parents today just don't care what their kids are doing. I have seen many instances where the parent is informed that their child is being a bully and they will ignore it or even make the situation worse. Teachers also need to get more involved. There needs to be a set standard for bullies. If they are caught bullying two times they need to be suspended for a bit. If they continue to bully I think they need to be removed from the school. Then parents would have to become involved.

• Schools do have the ability to stop bullying.

If schools would not only enact anti-bullying policies, but also enforce these policies bullying could be stopped in schools. Teachers and administrators need to take bullying complaints seriously and suspend bullies. Repeat bullying should result in expulsion. There is no reason why children should be committing suicide because of bullying that has been reported but not properly handled.

• Freshacocado is good

Freshacocado is the best thing ever and everyone should eat freshacocado and I think that people who don't like freshacocado is the weirdest people in the world and everyone should get freshacocado everyday and every night and freshacocado will be the best thing ever in the world and nothing can beat it

• Freshacocado is good

• Freshacocado is good

• Freshacocado is good

• Freshacocado is good

• Suck my ass

Suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass suck my ass.

• It just wont work

It's like trying to divide by 0, it's impossible. There are just naturally mean-spirited people in the world. Just like we cant get rid of clouds or get rid of the sun, it just can't happen. Even in the animal world there are mean animals. Take hippos for example. (I was off by one word so I decided to write this parenthesis)

• There are 7 Billion Bullies In This Earth.

There are 7 billion people on this earth, how are you meant to get each single one of them to stop bullying. Everyone is a bully even if they may not realise it. Just saying you don't like someones hair or their outfit can be hurtful and be classified as bullying.

• You stupid mofo

This topic is the stupidest thing I have ever heard into my life if you think you can stop bullying you are an ignorant person that should learn to let things go something just cant be changed. Now bullying consist of making fun of someone online just unplug the Internet and block the person use common sense for god sake.

• Lol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lolo

Lol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lolo

• Lol lol lolo lololol lol lolo lolo

• Rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty

Rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty rurtyurtru yuru tyuty uty

• Fssa sd dsa

AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE AsAFASDQWEEGFSDFSDGFSDFASDsg xBGIUEBYQCDUIWE

• Sorry it's long but important for you to read

-I honestly don't like how our world has become. Bullying CAN'T BE STOPPED no matter how hard we try. A world without bullying is a perfect world that DOES NOT EXIST. Bullying is everywhere around the world and happens 24/7. Not just verbal and physical bullying but also social bullying.
    -For Example:
    ~ I am hanging out with a group of friends out shopping at the mall at Hot Topic. "OMG! Look at how cute this graphic tee is!" E says
    "Girrrl! You better get those eyes checked cause that is the most hideous thing in this store. Lol," K said
    See right there, K said something in a joking manner but it could have been hurtful to E, and especially whoever made that tee.
    ~ I'm reading a friend's essay for English. I read the first page and say, "Wow that was a waste of my time, sucks like fr why would you write this?"
    That would be hurtful to the author or in this case my friend.
    ~ When you're out in a restaurant eating and giving a review. You dislike it so you write something similar to, "The food was nasty and took a long time to get to the table," which probably took up to 20 minutes because our society has little to no patience.
    We're used to giving our opinions and criticizing everything it's become a basic thing in our lifestyle
    SUMMARY
    -What I'm basically trying to say is everyone has different opinions causing controversies leading to criticizing others on what they believe and/or what they do. Especially if someone in class or even in public is annoying or acting weird or dead-on staring at you. It's just impossible and it's going to get worse as we get older.

-E.S.S. / D.6.00

• Can you stop the seasons?

You cannot stop bullying in schools, short of making public schools voluntary. Seriously, bullying, despite how horrible it is, cannot be stopped if you force students to mingle with others students. Just like you cannot force people to like each other. Yes, you can curtail it in certain settings, or even help SOME people realize the serious consequences their actions are causing, but you cannot make someone do something, or in this case NOT do something. It makes as much sense as me saying that everyone has to use perfect grammar; it's just not going to happen. Sure, some people will work on it, but no matter how anal I get, there will always be someone who won't use proper grammar.

Governments can create all the laws and regulations they want, but kids will still be kids, and adults will still be adults. If you remove one avenue of a student in school bullying, then that student, if determined, will simply find another way to bully. As a teacher, I've seen it a million times! No matter what programs or rules we put into place, there will always be someone who disagrees. Not to be racist, or anything, but a perfect example of this is slavery. The government has done so much to stop Americans from hating people with black skin (which hatred, by they way, doesn't make any sense) but there are still white people who hate black people and black people who hate white people. EVEN AFTER A HUNDRED YEARS! And there are other examples of people senselessly hating others.

It is important that we try to stop bullying, but not to the point that we begin to micromanage things. Back off. This problem cannot be solved, and in most cases of micromanagement, instead of fixing the problem, it will not only get worse, but other problems will be created as well!

Bottom line, parents need to properly teach their children to be kind to others, and the governments need to leave the teachers alone to do what they have been trained to do.

• Bullying is human nature and just can’t be stopped.

Bullying is the modern translation for animal instincts. Bullying cannot be stopped, it is nature. It is basically survival of the fittest on planet Earth. Mother Nature intended that we all have hierarchy in the world. Bullies are trying to give each and every person a place in the hierarchy or just getting themselves to the top of the ladder (of hierarchy). Bullies are either the born with the need to put someone down or have gotten bullied when they were a child and now taking it out on somebody else.