• It can be won

It has to be made so unprofitable for the drug dealers and kingpins that they close up shop. If you can stop it with bullets, putting people in prison. Then hit them in the wallet. Becoming financially ruined is more effective to force any organization to change their habits what ever they are. Or you can get them the way they got Al Capone with tax evasion. There are no technicalities that you can us to legally get out of paying your taxes. There are tax writ offs but you still have to pay your taxes.

• Spreading awareness and enforcing parental guidance enhancements needed!

Deglamourizing drug use has been used greatly in the past as a deterrence technique and that was the wrong approach. I believe in teaching facts regarding the harmful effects of ALL illegal drugs is the best arsenal. Teach our youth the facts and they will include that in their decision to, or not to use. I believe that not just kids but the general public are being lied to and misled more than they should. Trust is the key in any negotiation. Heroin is the most popular drug and indeed the most harmful, not just by per-capita. How can it be the most harmful yet be the most popular? Something is definitely wrong here.

• We can Win but we have to be willing to spend the money needed

In 1941 the US found it self at war with Japan and Germany. We felt that the US we in real danger of losing the war and therefore we spent a huge percentage of our GDP on the war. We were willing to accept significant hardships at home. These hardships included the draft and rationing of certain items including gasoline. We were also willing to cut the education budget.

We were willing to spend about 40% of our GDP on the war. We do not spend any where near that amount on the war on drugs today. I believe that if we were willing to spend 40% of our GDP on the war on drugs we could win.

• It's not just a war on drugs. Drugs are just the outer layer to a problem deeper than we realize

The DEA has a success rate less than 1 percent, drugs can and are made at home, prescribed and legally sold, there's legitimate ways around the system, millions use of all races, countries despite socioeconomic status. Drug dealers make a lot of money, there intelligent, there's a myriad of ways to sneak and smuggle and use, addiction is an illnesss and there will always be a demand there will always be a supply. We need to accept it and stop wasting billions fighting something that can be invisible to a police officer next to you who cannot see through your pocket or into your car. Introduce harm reduction and accept it's always going to be an issue and let's put that money to treatment centers because millions cannot afford treatment. Why give it to a government agency that serves our population at a rate that fails 99 percent of the time.

• Kill All Users

In order to end the war on drugs there is only one way to do it. The government needs to release poisonous forms of drugs into the system. Then once people start realizing that the drugs are poisonous they will stop taking the drugs. That is how you end drug use

• Kill All Users

• Kill All Users

• Kill All Users

• Kill All Users

• Kill All Users

• Nah coz money

There is a market for it. My point has been made and I am now just using this as filler you don't need to read this because it has nothing to do with my point. Only 15 for words 11 more words 8 more words 5 more words and done.

• Nah coz money

• Nah coz money