• Spreading awareness and enforcing parental guidance enhancements needed!

Deglamourizing drug use has been used greatly in the past as a deterrence technique and that was the wrong approach. I believe in teaching facts regarding the harmful effects of ALL illegal drugs is the best arsenal. Teach our youth the facts and they will include that in their decision to, or not to use. I believe that not just kids but the general public are being lied to and misled more than they should. Trust is the key in any negotiation. Heroin is the most popular drug and indeed the most harmful, not just by per-capita. How can it be the most harmful yet be the most popular? Something is definitely wrong here.

• We can Win but we have to be willing to spend the money needed

In 1941 the US found it self at war with Japan and Germany. We felt that the US we in real danger of losing the war and therefore we spent a huge percentage of our GDP on the war. We were willing to accept significant hardships at home. These hardships included the draft and rationing of certain items including gasoline. We were also willing to cut the education budget.

We were willing to spend about 40% of our GDP on the war. We do not spend any where near that amount on the war on drugs today. I believe that if we were willing to spend 40% of our GDP on the war on drugs we could win.

• Kill All Users

In order to end the war on drugs there is only one way to do it. The government needs to release poisonous forms of drugs into the system. Then once people start realizing that the drugs are poisonous they will stop taking the drugs. That is how you end drug use

• Kill All Users

• Kill All Users

• Kill All Users

• Kill All Users

• Kill All Users

• Nah coz money

There is a market for it. My point has been made and I am now just using this as filler you don't need to read this because it has nothing to do with my point. Only 15 for words 11 more words 8 more words 5 more words and done.

• Nah coz money

• Nah coz money

• This war will never end watch City of God

As long as their is money to be made and people willing to sell these drugs no matter what the cost is the war on drugs can never be won it's always a cycle that repeats itself. And its unfortunate that their are countries who are stuck in this cycle for example Columbia. Cocaine has existed in Columbia since forever. Pablo Escobar one of most world renowned drug trafficker in Columbia. His cartel ruled most of Columbia and even years later their is still cartel's who are holding the same land as he did. The reason being because as long as their is kids that see this is a way to make easy money than this will never end. Also watch the movie City of God it will give you insight on how this cycle never ends