Is it possible (yes) or impossible (no) to have a perfect world?

• Of course not

"Perfection" is subjective. What might be perfect for me might be horrible for you. Everyone on this planet is different, and these differences are what make us human. You could argue that a world with no violence would be perfect. But not only does that that not account for any other problems, it asks people to suppress human nature and eradicate free will. We are, unfortunately, all fallible beings (not necessarily that we all want to kill each other, however).
    To quote the Sniper from TF2: "as long as there's two people left on the planet, someone's gonna want someone dead."

• Of course, yes.

• One World One Family

It is possible to have a perfect world but it may be difficult. We all are from different places around the world, some may be from America or Africa or from different religions but we all look at each others differences. We can achieve a perfect world if we stop looking at each others differences and focus on our similarities instead because everyone in the world are looking to achieve the same things like world peace so if we work together these hopes/dreams can become a reality someday because we all can share our similarities and achieve things beyond our imagination and we can have a PERFECT WORLD if we learn to work together!

• Perfection is not uniformity or happiness

My perfect world is one that is learning, growing, getting better and generally accommodating our diverse outlooks. But a world where we step on each others thoughts with impunity is the problem. A world where we chiefly seek to out-do each other, to defraud the neighbor and make profit out of competition rather that productivity is imperfect. Struggles are part of the human experience and each little challenge overcome is part of the joy of our achieving perfection.

• Its so simple

Learn to love yourself it becomes easier to love others. The world needs to understand that life is much more bigger than being human. This is a purpose to the madness. Regardless if there is a god wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to wait to be peaceful. No matter what people say. "perfection is impossible". Only when you believe so. Beliefs are too powerful for this to be true. We believe in a God. Why not world peace?

• Perfection is possible

Sure it may be difficult to achieve but with the right technology I think that it is possible for us to achieve "perfection", whether it's through increased surveillance or some kind of chip that we have to plant in everyone's head, I think that it is completely possible to have a perfect world.

• This is a perfect world.

The world already is perfect. There is no need to change it. It is the struggle and strife that is part of its perfection. I would hate to live in a world with nothing to struggle against. If there is an afterlife I’d prefer Valhalla where I had to fight every day, than to a Christian heaven where I had to sit around and sing boring hymns. The ups and downs are part of its perfection, and so are both the pain and pleasure. Sometimes I get to be the Buddha and sometimes I have to be a bum.

• Imperfection is perfection

The fact that there are imperfections in the world is what makes it perfect. Without negative, there is no positive. It is this balance, and our human ability to experience a range of emotions that makes the world perfect. That being said, it is true that there are individuals suffering all around the world, many of whom would not agree. That negative/positive balance extends to humanity as a whole however, and that means that some lives have to be worse in order for others' to be great. Is it not true that we often feel better about our own situation by looking at others who are worse off than we are? If we all had wonderful lives, we would have no frame through which to view them and therefore great would seem mediocre. Our world is perfect because the ups and downs give everything meaning. It is funny then that these very ups and downs are often what lead people to wonder what the purpose of life is. The purpose of the individual life is to live, and to add our experiences to the overall human experience.

• I neither disagree or agree that there is a perfect world!

A Utopian world would look pretty and most would think that it would be perfect and they would enjoy living in one, but actually, they most likely wouldn’t. Say if someone were to be in the police force or in any type of defence force, and they loved their job. Well, what would happen, if our world slowly turned utopian and those people lost their jobs? A mild number of the population in this world would have no job because there would be no crimes and no war, but people would not have to worry about getting burgled, as a matter of fact, no one would have to worry at all because the world is so perfect.
    Some would say that '...A perfect world would be boring...' well it might not, if the world were to be so perfect then why would it be boring???
    I neither disagree or agree that a world could be perfect.

• Every one is in a different situation!

It is impossible to have a perfect world because nobody's mind is the same I know from experience mental health issues can be life long and lead to things such as self harm and suicide other things such as gender dysphoria may never be beaten as there is no way of seeing into someone else's mind.

• Alaya kow: nope

From a young age we are taught nobody's perfect. And that is true. If humans animals plants can't be perfect why can the world.Nothing is perfect. Even if you view it as perfect someone else may not. If nothing is perfect why is the world? . . . . .

• There is no such thing as a perfect world.

A perfect world would mean a utopia, and all those people who have tried to create a utopia failed. Someone will always want to be better than the other, no one has the same personality, everyone is DIFFERENT. It is in human nature to dislike something or someone, no one can like everything. Good and evil is what makes the world balanced. In my eyes a perfect world is heaven but in another persons perspective it's hell. We can never make the world perfect but we can try to make it a better place.

• Ever ongoing process

The idea perfection consists of not only what appears but also what IS and thus perfection is never achievable. As the phrase goes' 'The grass on the other side of the river' always seems green, humans are never satisfied with what they have.Reality can only be better or worse than before. Most importantly, the birth of a human being is an excellent phenomenon and also an useless and meaningless incident. Creation and destruction go hand in hand and are causes of happiness and sadness at the same time from a bigger perspective!

• It would be nice

But in my opinion humans are the real root of a lot of problems in the world, and just human nature stops a perfect world from ever being realized. I wouldn't say it's inhumane to have a perfect world, just unnatural. I need more words to complete this answer, damn.

• Im-pos-si-ble i say

There is too much in this world that would need fixed in order for it to be perfect. Yes, some bad things are needed in order for good things to exist, but most of those bad things have no meaning but to harm the world. It would take too much to fix this world, and by the time it was fixed it would be too late, as either another bad thing will have occurred or the world will have ended.

• Of course not

• One World One Family