• I meant to pick no!

Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!Why does not let me change!

• Of course it is!

I don't see why not. Physical evidence isn't necessarily needed. It was once deemed unrealistic by nearly everyone that the Earth was flat. There isn't enough proof to disprove the existence of God either. Sure, the Bible has a few inaccuracies, but the Quran doesn't contradict modern established science at all. In fact, it shows a lot of scientific facts. It talks about how the Earth and the Heavens were once a single entity (Big Bang Theory). It talks about embryology as well (egg and sperm and how a fetus grows). All of this knowledge was written in a book in the 600's CE, yet that's not proof God exists?

• My PERSONAL view

A god is usually powerful and makes impacts on peoples beliefs. I don't understand how the gods have significant power and we are all "normal." The gods origin is never logically explained. There is never physical proof they ever existed, Writings could have been created by a normal human being, Nobody ever really KNOWS that any gods walked the earth, they believe. From what I have learned about various godly figures, The power they have are impossible for any human being to possess.