Is it really true that good things will eventually come to those who wait?

• The tortoise, slow and steady, gets what he needs.

It really is true that good things will eventually come to those who wait. Patience and diligence have a way of working themselves out for the person who has these traits. It is sort of like the story of the tortoise and the hare. The tortoise gets what he wants in the end because he ever so slowly works at it.

• Sure it is.

It is true that eventually good things come to those who wait because statistically the longer you wait the better the chance that something good will come along. Of course, many bad things may come along to but, eventually, something good will come along. It is just mathematically bound to happen.

• Yes it is.

I believe it is true that good things will come to those who wait and are patient. Sometimes it just is not the right time, you have to be patient, keep doing what you are doing, and eventually someone will take notice and everything you work hard for will pay off.

• I am proof

That good things come to those who wait. I still had to earn it though. But I never stepped over anyone in the process. I set my goal and I put my mind, heart and soul into receiving it. I just never gave up all I did was believe in my own abilities.

• Good things come to proactive people.

I believe that "Good things come to those who wait" is a lazy mentality for a lazy type of person. Nothing progressive can happen out of sitting on your hands and expecting things just to come to you. It's a lazy mentality. Work for what you want and you will get it.

• Is it not really true that good things will eventually come to those who wait.

Is it not really true that good things will eventually come to those who wait. Things will happen eventually but for that to happen you have to take some form of action. It does not matter what you are trying to achieve but to ultimately get to that goal there is some form of action that has to be done. It all depends on what you are waiting for, I guess.