Is it reasonable for someone to lose faith in humanity?

• Following your own path

If someone were to lose their faith in humanity, it would not be uncommon. Many people have tried to conceive what we really are doing with our money, well being, and our lives to sum everything up. Humans make mistakes, it's true. Losing your sight on what we are doing, rather than what we should be doing is something that you must face before you can really start to understand why we do the things that we do.

• It's perfectly normal.

When we see documentaries, or watch the news, or find out via another method the evils humans are capable of, I think it's a reasonable response to feel that humanity isn't all that great. I'm not saying it's 'good' for someone to feel that way; it is sad when someone feels that way, but it is normal.

It's normal to question those around you, it's normal to find it hard to see the good humans can do, and it becomes increasingly difficult as humans perform more cruel deeds in each other and other species.

• Humanity is terrible

People are so lacking in a sense of compassion, and morality. It seems like history repeats itself often due to making the same mistakes. Not to mention the fact that there are people who think that being a jerk is perfectly fine. Society is overly sexualized. People are self-centered. Human history is littered with people screwing each other over.

• Everyday I see fucked up shit on the internet. It makes me continue to wish I was born on a different planet.

Sometimes, I go on google to look up the strangest things to find out they actually exist. This makes my faith in humanity collapse more and more and eventually I will just realize society is screwed and become the things I hate the most, people who continue to murder society.

• We as humans continually destroy ourselves over some of the most trivial things.

Mankind has always been structured upon power, never really caring about one another. Not only does the government continually lie to us but everything and everyone does it too. There can't be a single day without being threatened from somebody who has too much power in their hands or are just evil in general. Us humans are violent beings who know nothing of peace but seem to know everything about destruction.

• Too sick to even help themselves

It seems in today's world now more than ever people seem to labor under the delusion that they deserve to be supported by others while treating those attempting to help them terribly. People want the lowest price but expect the best service and quality. Those who want fame and wealth fail to see the hard work and respect they need to put in to get anywhere close to that goal. Another sad and selfish delusion of society is that we claim to care so little for others well being until someone attempts suicide and then all of a sudden society must hold them against their will to prevent such an act from being done. It's as if we don't want to see the consequences of what our actions have on others and instead we blame those taking their own lives. Looking at it, can you really blame those who have lost faith in humanity?
    At the very least they are willing to call the delusional behavior of society as they see it.

• When the government of Brazil is slowly trying to vaporize its own people

All this process has just start after at least seventeen years ago and in the beginning of it the work`s party were considerated the light at the ending of the road to a vast majority of population. Anyway what could be seen was a Mob controlling a whole country called Brazil. The main managers of Government of high and low house chose and held Petrobras like powerhouse of briberism and stole it like never before and a lot of high managers were arrested after that by wash car operation . While that great part of Brazilian population were mesmerized and hypnotized by propaganda sometimes walking aimlessly looking for a new job, that it isn`t to find despite of the difficulties kept by own Government in creating new jobs to the population. If you stop five minutes to think you could see clearly in the outskirts of cities like São paulo and Rio de janeiro high degree of unsatisfaction anyway -- you are also able to find a lot of young people that are not clearly awareness of what is really happening, most of these guys are only thinking in parties at the weekend, fullfilling the empytiness of your souls with drugs and sex and believe in me they dont like of cops , they dont like of schools and they dont care about the future of Brazil as well. The government of worker`s party called PT was the main resource of mesmerization and alienation of a whole country that lets them of this way controlling and stole a whole country and believe in me Brazil is highly vulnerable ,any very well managed country of this world is much more able to administrate the Brazil than theirs own rogue governments. Master of puppets were in this case the worker party that was created by revolutionaries and a president that cut one finger at loathe in the early of 1980 to retire and earn the security social for the rest of your life giving us a demonstrantion of how small is your soul and heart before the suffering of a whole country and I am feeling like a fool

• Man people getting lazy

Pretty soon your gonna end up seeing robots on the streets serving humans food and buying food or they might figure out a way to make humans fly its utterly ridiculous and I hope we don't become lazy there really is no need for that I mean it would be great and all to have robots do what you want but come on tech is taking over our lives

• We are imprisioned on this planet

Govt looks after themselves,
    Poor are left to get poorer or die.
    Rich are all screwed up
    animals are not treated the way they should be
    the govt continuously lies to us
    Foods are chemicalized and genetically modified
    big pharma is on a role to kill us all
    hospitals are negligent all over the place.
    Seniors are mistreated.
    Separation and control is being promoted
    immigrants are migrating to civilized countries and causing crime
    natural foods and cures are scarce and at times illegal.

BOTTOM LINE: we are all experiments and nothing more. There is no happiness, family values, everything is being destroyed....Destruction is what man does best!

• Loosing faith in humanity

Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out

• There is a difference between healthy doubt and no faith

Yes, humans can be horrible and are unalterably self-centered. However, just because there are a few bad eggs, the whole batch of us aren't ruined. In fact, losing faith in humanity is giving up. It is being to lazy to go make a change in the way humans interact with each other and with the world around them. To all those who have "lost your faith in humanity," get off your asses and make a change; if you don't, you become the problem.

• Loosing faith in humanity

• Ups and Downs

It is reasonable to assume that for every up there is a down: life and death, win and lose, hate and love. Stupidity, in this case, is a definite down, but there are plenty of geniuses in the world to counteract this. Those who are less mentally gifted may lead one to believe that most people on earth are this way, but that shouldn't concern faith in humanity. Faith in humans shouldn't be determined by the present, but by what could lie in the future.

• Its pure stupidity

Its pure stupidity on their part, you usually probably see this term coined on some website or video post of something horrible or stupid, like an 8 year old singing a lil wayne song or something. What im trying to say is that people are losing faith in the most trivial, and stupid things, and even if they do have a legitimate reason, its still canceled out by the fact that there are millions of good deeds done every day by good people that sinply doesnt get acknowledged.