Is it reasonable in this day and age for the UK to expel Travellers out of their homes?

• It is reasonable in this day and age for the UK to expel Travellers out of their homes.

It is reasonable in this day and age for the UK to expel Travellers out of their homes. However, it depends on the situation. I think that if there are circumstances surrounding the terms of the expel then they should be allowed to. They should be given reasonable notice and the chance to fight the conditions with which they violated the terms.

• If they're legal

If people are legal then should not be forced out of their homes for any non-criminal reason. If the people can also be shown to be illegal, but having lived for a certain amount of time in the country, they also can be reasonably assumed to be there by right.

• No, they are a persecuted minority.

Travellers have their own society that is not of the mainstream. And to expel them from their homes is to practice a persecution that would not be tolerated with any other group. So this type of racism in the United Kingdom as well as in other nations need to be examined and stopped.

• Unreasonable Search and Seizure

Throwing someone out of their home without due process is simply morally wrong. No one wants to be forcibly expelled for any reason. I understand there are cases in which people can be deported for staying too long, however everyone has basic human rights to be treated civilly. Forcible expulsion should only be used in extreme cases. The gypsies have done nothing wrong. They simply want to live how they see fit.

• This is unreasonable for the UK to do.

Where we are at, as human beings living in first world countries, I believe inhibits us from being a ble to just boot people out of their homes and onto the street. I believe that where we are at as a society means that this should not be a common occurrence.