• I Think it Shows Her Personable Side.

Now that Hilary Clinton has officially announced her candidacy for President I think its a great idea myself. It shows that she is in touch with the American people. She is showing that yes she could afford to travel first class if she wanted to but she has chosen to travel as most individuals would. It makes her relatable to others and those who will be voting come election time.

• Touring In A Van Makes Clinton Seem Accessible

Hilary Clinton's road trip makes her seem more appealing and accessible to the average voter, especially when so many are disenchanted with the wealth and excess associated with GOP candidates. By stepping away from expensive transportation, and making herself highly visible to voters, I believe Clinton will win votes from more voters who identify as undecided.

• Yes, if that's how she chooses to travel.

Make no mistake about it, Hillary Clinton is a smart woman who has the advantage of being surrounded by intelligent people and advisers who want to see her win her presidential bid. The minutiae of her campaign details aren't the place to focus questions. The American public needs to know where she stands on important issues and what she will do for them and this country, not about her mode of transportation.

• It is very silly

It is very silly for a multi-millionaire who flies on private jets and has armed security to travel around in a van. It is basically showing the people that she thinks we are idiots who cannot remember that she is actually very wealthy. She should be focusing on substance rather than tricks.

• I am groot

I am lesbien ! I love you tomorrow too . I am an actor / model I have played a role in the world . However did we forget that a president was assassinated while being driven in a vehicle ? Albeit the Secret Service has no doubt learned from the military . I am an actor / model I have played a role in the world . However did we forget that a president was assassinated while being driven in a vehicle ? Albeit the Secret Service has no doubt learned from the military . I am an actor / model I have played a role in the world . However did we forget that a president was assassinated while being driven in a vehicle ? Albeit the Secret Service has no doubt learned from the military . I am an actor / model I