Is it time for the violent murals of Belfast to come down?

• It is time for the violent murals of Belfast to come down.

It is time for the violent murals of Belfast to come down. History is something that should be remembered and always will. We should not have to look at the violent murals all the time and they should be taken down and at least stored in a more appropriate place.

• Yes, we have moved on.

Yes, it is time for the violent murals of Belfast to come down, because we have moved beyond the violence. It would send the right message to the rest of the world to have the violence calm down. It would send the message that Belfast is no longer tolerating violence, and that we are embracing a new peaceful world.

• Time for Forgiveness

Whether you are Protestant or Catholic in Belfast, Jesus taught us to live peacefully with our neighbors and to forgive sins. Somehow, some residents of Belfast haven't realized that yet. The violent murals in the city must come down if there is to be healing in Ireland. I'm not saying residents should forget their history. I'm just saying Belfast should replace the murals with something more edifying to the peace process.

• Bring the violence down.

If there were political reasons to keep them up that would aid the culture of Belfast in some way then I think that they should stay up. if they are violent, vulgar, and brutal murals for no other reason then I believe they should be torn down immediately so as to help the people.

• Looks Like Art

I do not believe the violent murals of Belfast should come down. To me they appear to be a form of art and they seem to be historically important. For this reason it seems that they would be vitally important to preserve. I believe its value as an art should be considered as well.